• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Welcome to the New FreeOnes Moderators!

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Well done to both of you :glugglug:

....more eyes watcing us now :anonymous

Congratulations to the both of you. If history is any indication despite being on FreeOnes for a long time and not having any indication of leaving, now that you have been made moderators, within a year you will mysteriously vanish to hardly ever been seen again, and the process of finding new moderators will begin anew.

I always wonder what FreeOnes does to their mods. Maybe they just end up knowing too much. ;)

Congrats and let the force be with you. :clap:

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
I'm gonna go ahead and ban myself right now.

Congrats guys, great choices Petra.

Maybe you can do a little something about all the down with America threads. Just a thought.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Now that my initial bitter tear have dried ...

I think you picked the right guys!

Congratulations :nanner:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Congratulations to the both of you. If history is any indication despite being on FreeOnes for a long time and not having any indication of leaving, now that you have been made moderators, within a year you will mysteriously vanish to hardly ever been seen again, and the process of finding new moderators will begin anew.

I always wonder what FreeOnes does to their mods. Maybe they just end up knowing too much. ;)

The "missing" mods are kept in a sweat shop in my basement farming gold for WOW. :elaugh:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Congratulations. Where are your 'moderator' user titles though?

Its hard to take 'my anus is bleeding' seriously.

I'm pretty sure we are going to be the undercover mods. We're the Face to Roald's Hannibal, Petra's B.A. and georges' Murdock.