• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Welcome to Lori Anderson

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Maybe she's too busy :dunno: We'll have to wait till next year :mail:

Absolutely not. Girl gets free stuff. Girl wants publicity? Girl should advertise! Girl needs to post here again! Plenty of dicks could stare at her picture, here!

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Absolutely not. Girl gets free stuff. Girl wants publicity? Girl should advertise! Girl needs to post here again! Plenty of dicks could stare at her picture, here!

She might just be up the duff to some millionaire,and he's just locked her in the closet so she won't come out...it has been a year and a half since.

I think you lot should gather a search party - Where da fcuk is Lori :nanner:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Her website looks.. annoyingly cluttered. The only way it could get worse is if a shockwave video started playing without a pause command on each page! :hah:

Hi everyone..........sorry I posted a hello in a different section when It shouldve been posted here! It's my first time on the message board...

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I would love to do some photos in the FREEONES clothing for the site.. please let me know how I can get it.

Thx!

spank34.jpg

Welcome Lori. You are so hot baby. Really pretty and a smoking bod. Like the long hair too. Please do not ever get a boob job. It would be a shame to ruin his work of art :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Lori Anderson, how come you are SO beautiful???

truly breathtaking...I would want to say that I just LOVE your nails, please always keep them long and try different colors of nailpolish

loveya