• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Weird sensations in feet during orgasm

I'm wondering, does anybody else get a weird feeling in their feet during orgasm, or is it just me? I'd like to hear from men and women to see if maybe it's more prevalent in one gender than the other. I'm a guy, so I don't what it's like for women. But anyway, when I'm having a really strong orgasm, I feel like a tickling, throbbing sensation, almost a dull pain and pressure deep in the arches of both of my feet, and if I quickly rub, press, and tickle my arches against the corner of a table leg or something hard while I tickle and pull my nipples my orgasm is intensified by a huge amount. After the orgasm, my feet tingle and pulse a lot, and if I lightly touch my cock, it sends a tingling, almost electrical shock like sensations down my legs and it makes my feet tingle and throb even more. Another thing that's weird is if I tickle my nipples enough, I can feel the sensation in my feet also. Has anyone else experienced this before?

Sometimes. Usually after a strong orgasm, yup.
So I'm not the only one after all. Also, what's weird is that I don't have a foot fetish nor am I ticklish at all on my feet, but scratching, pressing, rubbing, and tickling my soles aggressively makes my orgasm SO intense, and it leaves my feet very sensitive afterwards. It's the most unusual thing ever.

Deepcover

Closed Account
You're talking about the shit that makes your toes curl?

"I was gettin...gettin...get...gettin some head"

:sheep:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Upload a video so we can see what you're talking about.

j/k :D

During an orgasm all I feel is my penis and the endorphins flooding my brain, I don't feel anything from the rest of my body.

I went to strip club the other night and while I was getting a lapdance and the chick had me all stretched out and I got a cramp in my calf muscle and actually had to ask the girl to stop while I shook it off. It took about two songs before it worked it off. 200 dollar lapdance session and 80 of it was me the one hopping around doing the dancing.

During my male orgasm-
1- creamy white sticky stuff shoots out my pee hole.
2- I feel sleepy sometimes in a few minutes
3- the girl likes the white stuff and plays with it unless its in her vagina.
4- I leave soon afterwards
5- sometimes, 4 so far, I get a call from the girl and she says she is pregnant with my baby- why is that? and the call is generally 3 months later !