• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wedding gifts

If they didn't do a gift registry thing, give money. Enough to cover dinner and drinks for you and your date, and a bit extra.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
A gift that is personal and shows thought is always nice. When my friends got married and moved into their own place, I knew that they liked to cook a lot but didn't really have their own pots and pans. I got them a 12-piece cookware set and a couple of big Tupperware containers to help store leftovers.

Now, whenever I go over and visit them, they always make sure to cook something delicious and send me home with some. I don't even ask for them to, but I appreciate it, just as I know they did their gift.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I am thinking something exotic and erotic.

Get them one of those sex chairs, or some sort of hanging, swing type apparatus.

Leopard print table cloth

bahodeme

Closed Account
The last wedding gift I bought was a wedding chest. It would hold the wedding album, the his & hers glasses, etc. They come in wood or silver.

DR. B

Closed Account
a couple of ferrets

Matching his and hers snuggies

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Money.

I know in the US it's considered a major taboo to ask for cash as a wedding present, but personally I think it's much more appreciated than something they're never going to use (unless they have it on their registry) or they'll have to go through the faff of returning.