• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wedding gifts

Money.

I know in the US it's considered a major taboo to ask for cash as a wedding present, but personally I think it's much more appreciated than something they're never going to use (unless they have it on their registry) or they'll have to go through the faff of returning.

Eh... that's mostly for Americans with "pride". The realistic ones will gladly take cash.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Eh... that's mostly for Americans with "pride". The realistic ones will gladly take cash.

No, the actual asking for cash is taboo...everyone gladly accepts it. But you can't say on your registry or gift suggestion list "hey, we want cash!"

That's why I found the dutch practicality fantastic...you can actually get little stickers to put on the invites to indicate what kind of gift you'd like.

no, the actual asking for cash is taboo...everyone gladly accepts it. But you can't say on your registry or gift suggestion list "hey, we want cash!"

that's why i found the dutch practicality fantastic...you can actually get little stickers to put on the invites to indicate what kind of gift you'd like.

goddamit woman i'm an american! If people wanna know 'bout america, they come to me!

Petra

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Nothing says "Hope you have a long bountiful marriage" than a Meat Smoker, think of all the ribs, brisket, and smoked BBQ goodness you could have with one of those.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
If they have a registry, just pick something off it. If they don't have a registry, cash.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I recently recieved dhowry (Sorry, I mean Priki) for my Wife. I told her Dad it wasn't enough and demanded his boat.
He agreed on the spot.

A Home Depot gift certificate

Mr Dragon

king of freeones
omg do what u thinkis best

Petra

I recently recieved dhowry (Sorry, I mean Priki) for my Wife. I told her Dad it wasn't enough and demanded his boat.
He agreed on the spot.

What? Did you get your wife from that UK couple that had 4000 sex dolls or something? They must have really wanted to get rid of it.

If fallhell ever gets married he should register for one of these-

ss_small.jpg

You made me spit my cola out on my screen. :1orglaugh