• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Websites dying? Moving forward, younger people will prefer to purchase individual adult clips as opposed to paying for memberships at websites?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
For a fan who wants to show some kind of financial support, they are more inclined to purchase individual clips as to opposed to paying a monthly membership of $29.99 plus

The worst case scenario is an adult Spotify where for a low monthly price a person can stream all the adult content they want while all the content providers receive only pennies for each stream.

The smartphone generation running a website has to deal with their fellow smartphone generation customers who are too cheap to cough up a monthly $29.99 for a membership.

I want for the content providers to get paid as much as possible. The cost of living especially in the United States keeps rising and rising. I want for them to be able to make a decent living.

Wanting for all content to be free is rather selfish. How are the content providers supposed to pay their rent?

Having a massive VHS or DVD collection is much more impressive than a collection of digital content on a hard drive. Wrestling VHS and DVDs are becoming sought after again now that streaming services are censoring and removing large parts of the original footage.

As a paying customer who wants to show support, I decided to take a look at a website that offers content that may or may not interest me.
Of the 30 recent updates I only see 1 or 2 that somewhat interest me.
No way am I going to pay $25.00 for a 1 month membership for the 1 or 2 updates that somewhat interest me.
If they were offered individually I more than likely would have paid for them.
In the end I end up not purchasing anything and the website does not make any money.
:unsure:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I want for the content providers to get paid as much as possible. The cost of living especially in the United States keeps rising and rising. I want for them to be able to make a decent living.
The only thing I am guilty of is wanting for content providers to be able to make somewhat of a decent living.

Open an account with OnlyFans then. Then peruse the list of content providers. Right now, content creators are taking in 80% on the content they make. The drawbacks are that there are no downloads to your PC on videos you purchase, unless you are buying customs. A second drawback is that you don't really know if the adult model gets nude. Do some research before following and then investing in their content. See if the girl is at other places, like Chaturbate, MFC, Streamate, ImLive, and LiveJasmin. Look at Instagram, on Twitter, and at other places where she sells videos like Manyvids or I-Want-Clips. I would recommend Clips4Sale but the website is huge, you might not find her in the first go round.

Last edited: