• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Website problems?

Is anyone else experiencing problems with loading the website? I often am getting Error 503 "Servers Busy" or the pages don't load in completely or properly. Not to mention the loading is extremely slow.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Part of it may be the load on the internet this weekend. Every site I go to today is experiencing slow load issues. FreeOnes seems to be the slowest/having the most issues, but it's not isolated to just this site (for me anyway).

bahodeme

Closed Account
I saw at first there was maintenance on the database server. Also I saw the beta version of FreeOnes set up yesterday. So I guess the beta version will be in production soon.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Yes. Starting from yesterday, http 503 errors have been occurring. Then Google Chrome and IE 9.0 couldn't find the server. I just gave up trying. Today, things seem to be working alright since 8:30 AM EST.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Yes. Starting from yesterday, http 503 errors have been occurring. Then Google Chrome and IE 9.0 couldn't find the server. I just gave up trying. Today, things seem to be working alright since 8:30 AM EST.

Presently, I'm getting 503 server errors on advanced babe searches. They seem to be timing out. :(

The message board is fine, but on the website, I've been getting this since Wednesday... "- 503 ERROR - Ooops! We're experiencing some technical difficulties... Please try again or come back later!"

Harpsman

Light one for Me
1st time I've been able to get on to freeones since Friday:)

The message board is fine, but on the website, I've been getting this since Wednesday... "- 503 ERROR - Ooops! We're experiencing some technical difficulties... Please try again or come back later!"
Same here

That will probably get fixed once they return from their XXX-mas holidays (Feel free to thank Bobby for that...). Probably going to have a huge new year party tonight, so I wouldn't expect too much until those hangover after days are over...

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Unfortunately, we're having technical difficulties this weekend. ;-\

I know that people are working on it, but I have no idea when it will be fixed. So hold in there, hopefully this coming week will be better in the staying up department.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Has anyone tried switching it off and then switching it back on again?

And that's the end of my IT know-how. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, servers aren't the same as a PC. Rebooting often causes more problems than solving them. :suicide:

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Unfortunately, we're having technical difficulties this weekend. ;-\

I know that people are working on it, but I have no idea when it will be fixed. So hold in there, hopefully this coming week will be better in the staying up department.
Thanks for getting the tech people working on it:thumbsup:

The problem seems to have resolved on my computer for the most part.