• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wayne Gretzky Shuts Down Daughters Racy Twitter Account.

Its nothing worse than what other girls are posting on the internet, and their parents dont even care or have a clue. Good to see that Gretzky actually acknowledges his daughter and can be a parent. I wouldnt want my kids putting pictures on the internet like that.

She looks like she's old enough to make her own decisions... isn't she? Not sure how old she is

What's with all the duckfacing bitches these days? Fuck sake!! It's rarely attractive. It just makes girls look pissy and annoying.

:nono:
<----- :yesyes:
You have got to be joking. I mean, to each their own...but Jeezus...

sorry but that's not hot...:facepalm:

Agreed. Only maybe 1 out of 10,000 of these girls have the right facial features to pull that face off without making it look forced (and therefor stupid and annoying)...these girls (I would never call them 'women') do not have it. The fake tan and layers of makeup make it seem even more desperate.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
She looks like she's old enough to make her own decisions... isn't she? Not sure how old she is

It's in the article, she is 22.

I guess her decision was either she cloeses the account or she won't get any more monthly checks from daddy ;)

I'm trying to figure out why daddy paid for the zeppelins on her chest if he didn't want her showing them off :confused:

I mean, I suppose it's possible she paid for them herself, but... yeah, no. He paid for them.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Well how old is this girl? If she is 21 well then whatever it's her life...She looks real wild though.

Ok, Wayne's daughter his a whore. But she's a grown up whore sor, fod Goad sake he shouldn't tell her what she can or can't do.
Except if she still lives in HIS house. Does she ?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
What?