• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wayne Gretzky Shuts Down Daughters Racy Twitter Account.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I'm not sure if I'd be more interested in marrying her because of how she looks or because of who her dad is. She's hot and all, but her dad is Wayne fuckin' Gretzky. He was sort of a big deal. Think about how many pick up hockey games you could win with the Great One on your team.

Oh yeah, and the photos were hot too... :o

He had closed it down a couple months ago as well. I honestly thought this was old news. But I don't blame him. Reminds me of my dad getting really bent out of shape when my little sister wanted to get a tattoo. Never seen him so stern before.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Such is the curse of being the offspring of someone grandoise like Wayne Gretsky.

Its nothing worse than what other girls are posting on the internet, and their parents dont even care or have a clue. Good to see that Gretzky actually acknowledges his daughter and can be a parent. I wouldnt want my kids putting pictures on the internet like that.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I'm not sure if I'd be more interested in marrying her because of how she looks or because of who her dad is. She's hot and all, but her dad is Wayne fuckin' Gretzky. He was sort of a big deal. Think about how many pick up hockey games you could win with the Great One on your team.

QFT-and because I couldn't rep you...

Mayhem

Banned
I was thinking of starting a new thread, but screw it. Click the link about the crying girl w/ sparkly nails. It's priceless.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
What's with all the duckfacing bitches these days? Fuck sake!! It's rarely attractive. It just makes girls look pissy and annoying.
:nono:
<----- :yesyes: