• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Watersports, Scat, Redwings

Watersports and Scat...ummm I pass but to each his own...but I'm even afraid to ask what Redwings is...I'm pretty sure you dont want to talk about the Teams Chances of winning the Stanley cup...

Hahaha!

Red wings= menstruation play

Comon folks I know someone has something.

13 views and not a single person can come up with some kinky fetish vids?

Edit:
Give people time to respond (assuming that there will be a response) before you make a zillion posts wondering why no one has responded. Posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know a guy who redwings, i also know a guy who fucked a snowman. Im sorry snowWOMAN, dont want him to get pissed if he sees this. Come to think of it i know a lot of sick people...damn

Ok. I'll try to be VERY specific with what I'm looking for.

I want a video of a guy with his dick either inside a chicks pussy or mouth, and pissing.

I want a facesitting scene where the chick pisses or squirts while riding the guys face, or shits, or is menstruating.

PLEASE HELP!

vsdsc, have you seen the video where the chick sticks the dildo in the guys penis? I have no clue how or even why I saw that one, but I did see it and it was sick. Not sure which one makes me more sick, that or this.

BTW, did you hear him fart in the nuns mouth? LOL

O ya I was just searching on the forums where this came from and apparently this is the translation from the user Inju:

She: Your flesh needs to be cleansed, yes!
He: Oh my god, sister. Sister, what are you doing ?
She: We will now defeit - defeat - the evil together. (she's a bit nervous so it seems Wink
Everything evil will be spilled out of you *hoho*
Both: With the help of the Lord
She (kneeling, sort of german prayer): We shalt sacrifice thy dirt (smth like that ^^)

Chorus - mumbling - blablabla
She (coughing): Let it all out!
He: ????
She: This is so good brother, let it out! Yess Yess!!
He: (Latin prayers) .. says the holy Auguste
We are born in urin and shit, will we be reborn in between urin and shit ?
She: Naked we opt out / escape the motherly body.
Naked we shall return.
He: let me see thy countenance / face. (turning)
(latin parayers) - dominos - Sister...
She: I saved you brother. saved you from the evil in this world. I absorbed it in... (ends)

Last edited:
Yeah.. Heard that fart.. Well, I actualy hadn't viewed any brutal videos until this time.. So, I'am a little shocked to see what's going on the world :D I didn't seen the notice "GROSS" there and let the movie play.. :]] Well, that reaction of mine, was maybe that I ate at that moment an apple.. :/ I nearly puked at that moment :) Well, how it is said, living and learning :D

vsdsc said:
Yeah.. Heard that fart.. Well, I actualy hadn't viewed any brutal videos until this time.. So, I'am a little shocked to see what's going on the world :D I didn't seen the notice "GROSS" there and let the movie play.. :]] Well, that reaction of mine, was maybe that I ate at that moment an apple.. :/ I nearly puked at that moment :) Well, how it is said, living and learning :D

Sorry about that, I think I should probably put the letters in Caps and bold?

I heard that this kind of stuff is big with Japs and Germans.

Still havent seen anything called "Redwings" before but I bet thats pretty sick too.

EDIT: Well for some reason I can't edit that post anymore.

I'm sorry but how does this turn anyone on

Maybe it's just me