• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Watergate 2.0 in Progress

If there was any possibility of collusion it should have been investigated any American who thinks otherwise is foolish at best.

Possibility or any actual evidence of?

It's possible that President Trump passed on classified nuclear weapons use protocols to the Kim regime when they met in Singapore last year. Let's investigate.

Again, with Watergate, a crime had been established.

How many have been indicted for Russian collusion in the Mueller probe after 2 years?

Everything I'm hearing is saying Mueller's report will be one great big nothingburger.

This whole situation was a hoax designed to attack America's democracy, and to tarnish a fairly-elected president. It's been one of the darkest scandals in U.S. history, and if there is any justice, people will be punished for it.

Yep.

And who the hell listens to AM radio?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
So all the Trump team members that have been indicted and that made plea deals, to save their skin, that is nothing?

Trump himself working on Trump Tower Moscow, a project impossible without Putin's involvement, he lied about this all the time, that is not happening?

Trump's Saudi deals, his shady involvements with his son-in-lawhandling the fine print, that isn't happening?

Still him trying to raise hell about his finances not being looked at, as every president before naturely laid open, that does not matter and raise BIG questions to you?

You are a fool

So all the Trump team members that have been indicted and that made plea deals, to save their skin, that is nothing?

Trump himself working on Trump Tower Moscow, a project impossible without Putin's involvement, he lied about this all the time, that is not happening?

Trump's Saudi deals, his shady involvements with his son-in-lawhandling the fine print, that isn't happening?

Still him trying to raise hell about his finances not being looked at, as every president before naturely laid open, that does not matter and raise BIG questions to you?

You are a fool

Other than Manafort, who has also been indicted on tax evasion? The rest have been for lying to investigators and/or congress as a result of the investigation. The investigation itself resulted in their crime.

So Trump had business dealings with the Russians and the Sauds. That's evidence that he conspired with Russia to steal the 2016 election? They had nothing before and they have nothing since for all this talk of "treason." Remember when the Robert Mueller probe was the be-all and end-all? Now the term going around the leftwing media is "anti-climactic" and he's being tossed aside like Bernie Sanders is. No longer useful to their cause.

Other than Manafort, who has also been indicted on tax evasion? The rest have been for lying to investigators and/or congress as a result of the investigation. The investigation itself resulted in their crime.

So Trump had business dealings with the Russians and the Sauds. That's evidence that he conspired with Russia to steal the 2016 election? They had nothing before and they have nothing since for all this talk of "treason." Remember when the Robert Mueller probe was the be-all and end-all? Now the term going around the leftwing media is "anti-climactic" and he's being tossed aside like Bernie Sanders is. No longer useful to their cause.

Didn’t win the first time
Will be embarrassed for my countrymen if it happens again.
Always thought we were better/smarter than this.....

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Guess some motherfuckers don't know about all those Russian economic sanctions being lifted. Guess if you just listen to Trump TV you wouldn't be aware that sort of quidy pro quoy stuff.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/19/us/politics/sanctions-oleg-deripaska-russia-trump.html

Trump Administration to Lift Sanctions on Russian Oligarch’s Companies

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration announced on Wednesday that it intends to lift sanctions against the business empire of Oleg V. Deripaska, one of Russia’s most influential oligarchs, after an aggressive lobbying campaign by Mr. Deripaska’s companies.

The decision by the Treasury Department, which had been postponed for months, was both politically and economically sensitive, and drew criticism from some Democrats and foreign policy analysts that the administration was sending the wrong signal to Moscow about its conduct toward its neighbors and the United States.

The companies are among the biggest in the aluminum industry, and questions about their fate had roiled global metals markets. And Mr. Deripaska’s stature in Russia made any decision seen to be in his favor tricky for the administration at a time when President Trump is under investigation by the special counsel in connection with Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Mr. Deripaska and his businesses — including the world’s second-largest aluminum company, Rusal — were hit with sanctions in April in retaliation for Russian interference in the election and other hostile acts by Moscow.
more at the link

#fuckconservatives Corrupt Motherfuckers-The Party of Lies & Greed

Didn’t win the first time
Will be embarrassed for my countrymen if it happens again.
Always thought we were better/smarter than this.....

See, that's what McCabe, Stzrok, Page and others like them in the FBI thought too and took it upon themselves to correct that error in judgment. Because fuck elections.

And he did win the first time and will win a second term. That you and others like you can't accept that says more about you.

2+ years later and these people still can't come to terms. That denial phase.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Stzrok & Page (modern day Sacco & Vanzetti?!? IMWTK) may well be flaming liberals, but McCabe along with Comey & Mueller are lifelong Republicans. It's not illegal to hate Trump and want his corrupt ass gone.

georges

Staff member
Stzrok & Page (modern day Sacco & Vanzetti?!? IMWTK) may well be flaming liberals, but McCabe along with Comey & Mueller are lifelong Republicans. It's not illegal to hate Trump and want his corrupt ass gone.

What is more pathetic and sickening is when some so called Republican such as Mueller side with former 13 angry democraps (which are all former Obama members of staff) in order to oust Trump with a political witch hunt.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ts-here-are-the-facts/?utm_term=.f177497012b3
http://bwcentral.org/2018/05/here-i...piracy-media-tells-you-and-what-is-the-truth/

Comey and Mc Cabe were both sellouts, Sztrok and Page two big anti american pos. It is not illegal to hate corrupt doj biased members and Obama backups who switch sides whenever it pleases them.
TOENSING: DOJ PLANNED A COUP AGAINST TRUMP — AND THE PRESS DOESN’T CARE
https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/02/21/toensing-doj-coup/
There was no collusion, end of discussion.

and what does what I said have to do with whether they are republicans? The never-Trumpers who were "with her =>"

one of the most impressive things about Donald Trump and one of the things what won me over is that he had to defeat both the democrats and the republicans to get to the white house.

As I've said before - we finally have an independent as president that people have supposedly been clamoring for. He's no idealogue (nor constitutional scholar) but sees a problem and wants to fix it. Remember when he proposed seizing guns from people before process in the wake of that florida school shooting? That is Trump. He may be a billionaire, but he is a blue collar president.

but the left being the batshit loons that they are ...

and what does what I said have to do with whether they are republicans? The never-Trumpers who were "with her =>"

one of the most impressive things about Donald Trump and one of the things what won me over is that he had to defeat both the democrats and the republicans to get to the white house.

As I've said before - we finally have an independent as president that people have supposedly been clamoring for. He's no idealogue (nor constitutional scholar) but sees a problem and wants to fix it. Remember when he proposed seizing guns from people before process in the wake of that florida school shooting? That is Trump. He may be a billionaire, but he is a blue collar president.

but the left being the batshit loons that they are ...

And the right are uninformed, reactionary, and blind.
Both extreme sides lack personal control and are unamerican to the core.

georges

Staff member
And the right are uninformed, reactionary, and blind.
The ones who are uninformed are the democraps and the progressive, they use all the scarecrow tactics to distort facts and twist the reality, they are unpatriotic :douchebag:, unefficient and irresponsible dolts. I prefer a reactionary patriot than a shortsighted, stupid, stateless and unpatriotic liberal.

Attachments

• obama9.jpg
    obama9.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 88
  • obama18.jpg
    obama18.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 95
  • clintonbitch3.jpg
    clintonbitch3.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 92
The ones who are uninformed are the democraps and the progressive, they use all the scarecrow tactics to distort facts and twist the reality, they are unpatriotic :douchebag:, unefficient and irresponsible dolts. I prefer a reactionary patriot than a shortsighted, stupid, stateless and unpatriotic liberal.

I prefer people of passion with the intelligence to take pause.

I prefer people of passion with the intelligence to take pause.

And who the hell listens to AM radio?

Over 15 million people listen to Limbaugh every week.
Over 14 million to Hannity.
Another 11 million to Levin
10 million more to Beck
Over 7 million to Savage

The rest have been for lying to investigators and/or congress as a result of the investigation.

I have never and still don't think Trump is going down for collusion or treason.
But I do have to wonder - why all the lying?
And why is it predominately about matters directly related to Russia?

Georges, I sure hope that if/when the Mueller probe absolves Trump you'll be ready to offer a great big apology to Robert Mueller, who you have smeared unmercifully throughout the ongoing investigation.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

I think what will bring Trump down will be similar to what brouight down Capone.

Yes, I believe they are more similar than many believe, as of yet.

georges

Staff member
Georges, I sure hope that if/when the Mueller probe absolves Trump you'll be ready to offer a great big apology to Robert Mueller, who you have smeared unmercifully throughout the ongoing investigation.

I don't apologize to sell outs and cowards who are for the most of them Obama muppets, never. This was clearly a deliberated and planned witch hunt so anyone in the Democrat gang who was involved in it should be penally prosecuted , jailed and withdrawn from all his privileges and his administrative functions.

Last edited:

georges

Staff member
I have never and still don't think Trump is going down for collusion or treason.
But I do have to wonder - why all the lying?
And why is it predominately about matters directly related to Russia?
What do you do about Hillary's email server and the messages deleted by Sztrok, you give it a free pass?? There is perhaps much more to investigate related to what happen under Clinton than what Trump did in two years.