• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Watergate 2.0 in Progress

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Yeah, and the 6 - up to now - indicted Trump team members prove the exact same thing.

We can happily wait out the last stretch, and read the report for ourselves, and see what will happen then.

And the presidency will be that one single project that Trump started NOT being crooked?

I promise you this:

If that happens, I will say "I was wrong all along."

But you should not hold your breath for that

georges

Staff member

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Chair of Intel Committee Beats Mueller to the Punch, Confirms They ‘Don’t Have Anything’ on Trump Collusion

Senate Intel Committee has failed to find anything because they have failed to look.

georges

Staff member
Last edited:

georges

Staff member
Last edited:

jarikV

Banned
Senate Intel Committee has failed to find anything because they have failed to look.

*lol*

Only 200 witnesses and damn near 2 years of investigations.

Holy fuck you’re an idiot.

This fucking board deserves for it to be a libtard echo chamber. It’s too stupid for conservatives to participate in.

*lol*

Only 200 witnesses and damn near 2 years of investigations.

Holy fuck you’re an idiot.

This fucking board deserves for it to be a libtard echo chamber. It’s too stupid for conservatives to participate in.

Welcome to the board young man.
You will reflect in your later life how short sighted and gullible you were before you could purchase alcohol.
Try to be civil.

jarikV

Banned
Welcome to the board young man.
You will reflect in your later life how short sighted and gullible you were before you could purchase alcohol.
Try to be civil.

:glugglug:

I took a zeeb earlier today, came out fast and smooth like one of those canisters at a bank teller drive through. Just a one swipe wipe and clean as a whistle.

xfire

*lol* Only 200 witnesses and damn near 2 years of investigations. Holy fuck you’re an idiot. This fucking board deserves for it to be a libtard echo chamber. It’s too stupid for conservatives to participate in.

That's good stuff. :1orglaugh

tenor.gif

So if the Mueller report doesn't turn out to be all the libs hoped it would be (no Trump/Russia conspiracy) what then? Oh yeah, more House investigations on the subject.

subpoena this.

Everything I'm hearing is saying Mueller's report will be one great big nothingburger.

This whole situation was a hoax designed to attack America's democracy, and to tarnish a fairly-elected president. It's been one of the darkest scandals in U.S. history, and if there is any justice, people will be punished for it.

So if the Mueller report doesn't turn out to be all the libs hoped it would be (no Trump/Russia conspiracy) what then? Oh yeah, more House investigations on the subject.

subpoena this.

If there was any possibility of collusion it should have been investigated any American who thinks otherwise is foolish at best.

This whole situation was a hoax designed to attack America's democracy, and to tarnish a fairly-elected president. It's been one of the darkest scandals in U.S. history, and if there is any justice, people will be punished for it.

Dedicated AM radio listener joins the discussion.

If there was any possibility of collusion it should have been investigated any American who thinks otherwise is foolish at best.

Yep.

xfire

Everything I'm hearing is saying Mueller's report will be one great big nothingburger. This whole situation was a hoax designed to attack America's democracy, and to tarnish a fairly-elected president. It's been one of the darkest scandals in U.S. history, and if there is any justice, people will be punished for it.

You agree then that Trey Gowdy, Devin Nunes, Jim Jordan, Darrel Issa, Kevin McCarthy, Mark Meadows, and the entire House GOP caucus should be in prison for the bullshit hoax investigations of Hillary Clinton and other fake scandals they investigated during the Obama administration, right? Kevin McCarthy is on record as saying the Benghazi investigation was bogus and only meant to drive down Hillary's numbers. Unlike all the FAKE investigations conducted by the Republican controlled congress, the Mueller investigation has resulted in an awful lot of indictments, convictions, and guilty pleas, on the merits, it certainly doesn't seem to be a, "hoax" at all.