• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Watergate 2.0 in Progress

georges

Staff member

georges

Staff member

georges

Staff member
Rudy is slime personified a moral degenerate who grandstands in the wake of tragedy.
A first rate POS.

That is hardly the case, the biggest slime with low moral standards and the biggest POS fraud is Obama and his friend the social swine and filthy liar Killary Clinton

That is hardly the case, the biggest slime with low moral standards and the biggest POS fraud is Obama and his friend the social swine and filthy liar Killary Clinton
Again I believe on this subject you are obsessed and blinded and therefore your views should be disregarded.

georges

Staff member
Again I believe on this subject you are obsessed and blinded and therefore your views should be disregarded.

The subject not only concerns me but many people too. People had Obama shoved down their throats during 8 fucking years and far more than enough, your opinion doesn't really count and isn't really down to earth since you are an Obama Notrauma apologist.

The subject not only concerns me but many people too. People had Obama shoved down their throats during 8 fucking years and far more than enough, your opinion doesn't really count and isn't really down to earth since you are an Obama Notrauma apologist.

I am a realist pure and simple.
I deal only in facts I do not sugar coat and I do not obsess.
No president ever was perfect and your Mr. orange is certainly far from that.
From the party that brought us Nixon. Regan. and Bush squared, 4 of the most corrupt group of peckerheads on the face of the earth you should refrain from casting stones.
And I mvoted for Poppa Bush because Dukakis was just a shit show.
Can you see thru the fog or are you led around by the nose also.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I had to use three baby wipes after my daily Zeab. It was a mess. I might have to shower.

georges

Staff member
I am a realist pure and simple.
I deal only in facts I do not sugar coat and I do not obsess.
No president ever was perfect and your Mr. orange is certainly far from that.
From the party that brought us Nixon. Regan. and Bush squared, 4 of the most corrupt group of peckerheads on the face of the earth you should refrain from casting stones.
And I mvoted for Poppa Bush because Dukakis was just a shit show.
Can you see thru the fog or are you led around by the nose also.

You a realist? Hardly more an idealist. And the Dems brought you Truman, Carter, Ford, Clinton and Nobama some of the worst US presidents. Reagan despite all your critcism made the USA number 1 economy in the world from 1980 till 1988. Trump did a great job as a president despite all the obstructionism he faces and which is due to Obama muppets. Clinton and his swine Killary were allready carreer criminals. You systematically cast stones against Republicans, so I don't see why I shouldn't do the same with the Democrats especially when the Obama presidency which is beyond shitty.

Last edited:
Georges-
Zeeblo is a closeted conservative. He just argues as a liberal to be a contrarian. We all figured that out a long time ago.

georges

Staff member

We know how much you love MSNBC but I will tell you what people like me and others think about mainstream such as MSNBC. MSNBC is hardly neutral and it is run by a bunch of Obama muppets and shoes waxers whom none gives a shit about, except saddened and desperate liberals who are crying and bitching about the 2016 election till today.

Attachments

• liberalmedias.jpg
    liberalmedias.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 78
  • liberalmedias2.jpg
    liberalmedias2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 74
  • liberalmedias3.jpg
    liberalmedias3.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 75

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Come on, in a nutshell, all you need to know about Trump is the whole big fraud called "Trump University"

He is just a big con man.

I am a moderate who owns several fire arms,
Thinks the death penalty should be expanded, and hates when people make statements without doing their own homework.
Was also raised by a family with a proud history of United States Marines.