• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Water selling permit

In this latest instance of black people being reported to authorities for seemingly normal things, Ettel – now nicknamed by critics "Permit Patty" – has drawn comparisons to Jennifer Schulte. In April, Schulte (mocked online as "Barbecue Becky") called the police on a group of black people having a barbecue in a park.

Last month a Yale grad student called police on a classmate for napping in a common area.

And two months ago, two men were detained for using a Starbucks bathroom and sitting at a table for several minutes without ordering.

Race baiting CBS.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/pe...e-on-little-girl-selling-water-twitter-video/

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Yeah, who knows if race was a factor or not? Even the little girl's mother said she wasn't claiming that race was definitely a factor. But it does make one wonder why an adult would take time out of their day to even question a child about having a permit to sell water, much less call the police on them. What sort of fucked up person does that??? The only thing that is certain is that Alison Ettel is a fat ass busy-body. It doesn't have to be about race, but ol' wide load should feel ashamed of herself and she deserves 100% of the grief being put on her.

Right. Where I lived couple years ago I would see these black kids selling bottled water, snacks and cookies on a corner. With a sign reading: it's hot out here, chill out.

Not once did I ever think of going mafia on them and busting their shit up. That bitch is definitely in a bad spot in life if she blew on a 8 year old over water.

I mean kids do stuff like this all time. Reminds me though of Yhe Man Show when they boy was selling beer :1orglaugh

Listen water Hitler there's no Germany here.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I remember seeing that skit. It was hilarious.

I think Large Marge's problem was linked to the girl selling water and Tubby needing water... but having no money. She'd probably been waddling around the streets all day, covered in sweat, had spent her last dollar on a super sized funnel cake and was broke. She saw that water, had empty pockets and went ferrel. A dehydrated fat woman is more dangerous than a water buffalo standing in front of an empty pond.

As a dues paying member of the Fat Acceptance Society, I now say that we should have pity on Alison Ettel. She knew not what she was doing. :suspicious:

Savage :1orglaugh

Yeah that tubby has something going on life that triggered her raging at a kid. Maybe she mad it wasn't lemonade.

I really wish these stupid reporters stop writing "8 year old black girl" like it matters what race the child is.