• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

WASHING HANDS IN THE BATHROOM- kind of gross

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's utterly horrific what I find in the men's room at my store. I have no idea how someone can miss while peeing. It's a big bowl. Multiple times daily I have to clean up the piss on the floor. Then there are those who pee all over the seat. WTF!!!!!! They just leave pee in there, all over. Many times people don't flush after peeing. Thank goodness it's on the rare occasion where the DOS isn't flushed. As a man, we are pretty disgusting. Or at least many men just don't give a rat's ass. I would simply assume that since these men are peeing on the seats and floors, they're certainly not washing there hands. This should scare the hell out of customers since lord knows how many bottles of beer or wine these folks are touching in the store.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Why Do Japanese People Wear Surgical Masks? Link

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I usually held my breath when I go to the puplic elevator. :mad:

There are lots of bacterios and gas.

You do realize that Ace is going to offer to pay for a trip to New York just so you can take the elevator to the top of the Empire State Bldg... right?

Thursday Night I visited a TGI Friday's in the SoCal area. The stalls were full so I waited for one to open. One did and when it did I saw some teenage boy walk out of the stall and bypass the sink and open the door and go back to his table in the dining room. I stood there stone faced and in amazement at what I saw.

Had it been one of the Cooks at the place doing this and making this kid's food and then serving it to him my guess is he would have gone Nuclear and thrown a fit and demanded his meal be made once again...............and he would be 100% right. Yet this kid basically did the same. This same kid will also have his family sue the place if the kid got sick from what he ate yet quite possibly thr kid contributed to his own illness.

Maybe it's me but the thought of taking a dump, wiping my ass and then not washing my hands and going back to my table to eat is enough to make me wanna VOMIT

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Re: Washing hands in the bathroom- kind of gross

:wtf:

About the OP -- Where do these new guys come from? From under what rat hole do they emerge? Possibly Trollville??

:troll:

Anyway, I see this guy's been banned after 10 posts. :rolleyes: There's just no more to say.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'll tell you what I find disgusting that happens to be a new and very common practice. Some energy efficient washing machines reserve some of the rinse water to use for the next wash cycle. Very common in commercial washers. Even for use in my own home, I don't want stagnant water sitting there. I understand the conservation of water but in these devices, the water is not filtered before reuse.

That logic is just plain crazy and disgusting. So then after you haven't washed your hands, you return to the bar or wherever. Everything you touch from then on becomes contaminated by your grossness. Beer glass (which bar staff have to touch), tapas/appetisers possibly (which several people can come into contact with and eat), shaking your mates hand at the end of the night, etc.....

I hate public toilets because I see most guys don't wash their hands, don't believe in flushing, piss all over the seat and floor and never clean it up, and that's only half of it. I try to use public toilets as little as possible, but when I do I still flush and wash my hands. I can only imagine the OP doesn't brush their teeth either because every toothbrush has some amount of fecal bacteria on it. Bacteria is a part of life, in fact we couldn't live without it. This idea about all and any amount of bacteria is bad is rubbish, an idea that comes from the commericial companies that produce cleaning products. It's BS. Our immune system needs some bad bacteria now and then to help make it stronger. I can't help but think of the Andromedia Strain when I hear stuff like this...

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
That logic is just plain crazy and disgusting. So then after you haven't washed your hands, you return to the bar or wherever. Everything you touch from then on becomes contaminated by your grossness. Beer glass (which bar staff have to touch), tapas/appetisers possibly (which several people can come into contact with and eat), shaking your mates hand at the end of the night, etc.....

I hate public toilets because I see most guys don't wash their hands, don't believe in flushing, piss all over the seat and floor and never clean it up, and that's only half of it. I try to use public toilets as little as possible, but when I do I still flush and wash my hands. I can only imagine the OP doesn't brush their teeth either because every toothbrush has some amount of fecal bacteria on it. Bacteria is a part of life, in fact we couldn't live without it. This idea about all and any amount of bacteria is bad is rubbish, an idea that comes from the commericial companies that produce cleaning products. It's BS. Our immune system needs some bad bacteria now and then to help make it stronger. I can't help but think of the Andromedia Strain when I hear stuff like this...

You are talking about the men's room. Have you ever visited the ladies' rooms? They bring a new dimension into disgusting. Find yourself into one when you want to take a piss and the men's room is closed. The women here will attest to the filth in there.

You are talking about the men's room. Have you ever visited the ladies' rooms? They bring a new dimension into disgusting. Find yourself into one when you want to take a piss and the men's room is closed. The women here will attest to the filth in there.

I can't say I have from memory, the queues are worse than the mens. Public toilets are just gross period.

naughtylaura

Approved Content Owner
Most bathrooms Ive been into lately have all automated soap dispensers, taps and driers... so you dont have to touch anything... really no excuse not to wash your hands. Do you think that in a restaurant, where you touch your cutlery after having been to the bathroom (and touched your dick), a waiter/ waitress wants to come collect it from the table from you? Eww!

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member

Definitely agree with this, you make great points. You're absolutely right about some bacteria being good for your immune system. That's the same way flu shots work- they give you a little taste of the flu, just enough so that your body can be introduced to it, fight it off, and then if you happen to ever come into contact with that strand of the virus, your body will be better prepared to fight it. Although, I've only ever gotten one flu shot in my life, and only once or twice have I ever gotten the flu. I refuse to get flu shots. Though the logic of getting them works, the logic for not getting them is just as reasonable.

Anyway, you are right. Every now and then, allowing your body to come into contact with bacteria and germs is a good thing, as it prepares you for later.

Ha yes, I can attest to the filth in ladies rooms! Most of the time, it's hard to find a stall that isn't littered with dozens of pieces of toilet paper. One reason for this is that some women are overly paranoid about sitting on a toilet that was previously sat on by another woman's bottom, so if there's no seat covers, they rip off a bunch of toilet paper to cover the seat, and when they're done, they usually throw it on the floor. Another reason, which I've witnessed on my own while in the stall next to another woman, is that they'll sit there and rip off a ton of toilet paper and toss it away, because they're afraid of touching toilet paper that was previously touched by someone else.

And one thing that I've found to be extremely repulsive is when a few times that I've gone in at work (two different work places), a lady would have somehow completely missed the toilet and their poo would be all over the wall, floor, and toilet seat. Just.... how the fuck!? Eeew. And once I went in at work at the end of the night to clean the bathroom, the sink was filled with someone's vomit. Why on earth would you do that in the sink instead of the toilet? Ugh! Nasty.

And lots of women will wash their hands, and instead of throwing their towel in the trash, they'll just toss it on the floor. It's not because they used it to turn the knobs or the door handle, because they don't (very few do), it's out of sheer laziness.
Then there's women who use the bathroom as a vanity, getting their makeup and hair all over the counter, for some poor employee to have to clean up at the end of the night, adding yet another mess to their list of things to clean.

People need to be treating public bathrooms the same way they'd treat their bathroom at home. We all know full well that we wouldn't just toss toilet paper and paper towels all over our own floors, so why is it ok to do that in other people's homes? I say "homes", because when you go to a public restroom, that restroom is someone else's space that you're creating a mess of.

However, I still think men's bathrooms are far worse. I've been in them both due to work, and long wait lines for women's bathrooms so I'd end up just using the men's room. They stink, have piss all over the toilet seat, pubes on the toilets and urinals, cigarette butts in the urinals, piss all over the floor by the toilets and urinals. Stinky. Piss is a really hard stench to get rid of, so after a good while, no matter how much cleaning you do, it's screwed. It will forever smell like piss.

so it's people like you that most of the toilets in public bathrooms aren't flushed. That explains it. You know, i hate when toilets aren't flushed. It's not so much the sight that bothers me, it's the fact that if i go to pee in a toilet that hasn't been flushed, when the pee hits the water, little tiny splatters of what's in that toilet fly up and hit my bum. Disgusting. I do not want someone else's pee or poo on my body.
so you will walk into a stall and take a piss into a toilet with someones 2 foot corn laden log in it? For christ sakes woman, flush before and after you go, i always do.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
so you will walk into a stall and take a piss into a toilet with someones 2 foot corn laden log in it? For christ sakes woman, flush before and after you go, i always do.

No, actually I don't. I was just saying that I hate when other people don't flush the toilet.

Growing up, I lived with my grandmother for a good while and she's one of those people who is against flushing toilets every time you go in order to conserve water. I tried to go around this and flush it when I went in before I sat down, but she caught me nearly every time, resulting in a bit of an argument, so until I moved out of her place, I was screwed.
So due to living with my grandmother for a portion of my teenage years, I had to put up with it. Aside from that, no, I don't go into stalls that have feces in them. I was simply saying that it's inconsiderate for other people not to flush the toilets.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8112464, member: 579739"]I was simply saying that it's inconsiderate for other people not to flush the toilets.

Boy, you sure set the bar high. Hard to live up to your standards.

:D

I do not like to touch other objects that others have touched with bathroom funky hands- its not the germs per se its -just the thought of scrotum funky hands touching an item and mw following up with a touch, I could wash up but that would not effect others behavior. If I follow a person out and know he is contaminated I will not touch things he touches but I am not the bathroom police and I will not follow people around. I would try to distance my self from his grasp so to speak. I have no control and care about as much as everyone else on this touchy funk issue. I like to leave leaving a towel in the exit door handle and if you do not like it - TS to you wait for some one to open the door form you. BATHROOM ETTIQUETTE is not in the constitution and no one can prove I left a log unless they do a dna test.

- - - Updated - - -

I do not like to touch other objects that others have touched with bathroom funky hands- its not the germs per se its -just the thought of scrotum funky hands touching an item and mw following up with a touch, I could wash up but that would not effect others behavior. If I follow a person out and know he is contaminated I will not touch things he touches but I am not the bathroom police and I will not follow people around. I would try to distance my self from his grasp so to speak. I have no control and care about as much as everyone else on this touchy funk issue. I like to leave leaving a towel in the exit door handle and if you do not like it - TS to you wait for some one to open the door form you. BATHROOM ETTIQUETTE is not in the constitution and no one can prove I left a log unless they do a dna test.

No, actually I don't. I was just saying that I hate when other people don't flush the toilet.

Growing up, I lived with my grandmother for a good while and she's one of those people who is against flushing toilets every time you go in order to conserve water. I tried to go around this and flush it when I went in before I sat down, but she caught me nearly every time, resulting in a bit of an argument, so until I moved out of her place, I was screwed.
So due to living with my grandmother for a portion of my teenage years, I had to put up with it. Aside from that, no, I don't go into stalls that have feces in them. I was simply saying that it's inconsiderate for other people not to flush the toilets.

Smart Gal, I hate public restrooms. But everyone has to use them once in awhile, we all know this. But I take all the precautions possible like opening and closing the stall door with a towel, sounds weird but I flush before I go even if it looks like clean water, I flush the toilet with my foot. When I'm done I wash up well, open the exit door with a towel and throw it on the floor. It would be crazy to touch a garbage can in a nasty bathroom.

I'm borderline OCD when it comes to touching door handles, flush handles, sink knobs, and washing my hands. When going into a public restroom I'll use my shirt sleeve or bottom of my t-shirt to open the door. Same with flushing the urinal if it's not automatic and if I have to use the regular toilet to take a leak, (I will not drop a deuce in a public restroom. I will fucking hold it.) I'll use my foot on the flush handle.

I feel I need to wash my hands just typing this post.

:goodpost::dito:

Dude, you are not alone. I'm with you 100% on this.

At my work, we share the floor in our building with several law firms and a European consulate. You would be amazed how many of these so called "professionals" don't wash their hands after taking a piss and/or crap. So now, my routine for going to the restroom is taking two wipes of equate antibacterial wipes with me to wipe the knobs and handles in the restroom before and after usage. I also wash my hands whenever I walk in the door from outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.