• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

WASHING HANDS IN THE BATHROOM- kind of gross

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not wash my hands in the bathroom after doing a crap or a pee.

BEFORE you say how gross. Imagine this !

A clean person pees in a urinal and immediately goes to the dink to wash up.

!-what is the last thing he touched just before he flushes using the flush handle and than using the sink water turn on knob.
yes of course he touched his ballsack and or penis and right off the bat- pun intended- touches the water turn on knob and or flush handle.

would you normally want to touch anything a person touches immediately after handling a possibly sweaty ball sack or penis or urine. NO

THAT is why I never flush a public toilet normally and never wash my hands either.

Even if you wash your hands after the contamination when you are done you turn off the water knob with a wiped dry hand or wet clean hand and again touch something contaminated with fecal, urine, ball sack or penis stuff.

I also have problems aiming and if the toilet is dirty- its dirtier after my use

WHAT DO YOU THINMK ABOUT MY LOGIC- you could get a paper towel to operater knobs with

PENIS%20TAP.jpg

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Working in night clubs for years has taught me to be a good hand washer and to use the paper towel on the door knob to open it on the way out.

Most modern public washrooms have hands-free sinks and blow dryers. Heck, even modern port-a-potties with washing stations are done with a foot pump. So, "ZOMG some other dude touched the tap!" generally isn't an applicable excuse. Especially since anything that's funky on his hands is likely on yours. Transference is likely to result in less contamination than directly dealing with the source, so you're better off touching the tap. Besides, after cleaning your hands, if you were desperate, you could use a paper towel to turn off the tap, so you don't have to directly touch it. And if there's no paper towels you could use some toilet paper.

The "I don't shit/piss on my hands! Stop being a germaphobe!" argument can be made for not washing your hands, but not wanting to touch someone else's funk...? Not unless you're in a dated washroom and there's no paper of any kind in the place... in which case there's probably a lot more to worry about than who had what on their hands when they touched the tap.

:2 cents:

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
So it's people like you that most of the toilets in public bathrooms aren't flushed. That explains it. You know, I hate when toilets aren't flushed. It's not so much the sight that bothers me, it's the fact that if I go to pee in a toilet that hasn't been flushed, when the pee hits the water, little tiny splatters of what's in that toilet fly up and hit my bum. Disgusting. I do not want someone else's pee or poo on my body.

Perhaps take your own advice and use a paper towel or toilet paper to grab the knobs? That way you're helping yourself and doing other people a favor by flushing the toilet.

IN rebuttal- Just the thought of having anothers funky stuff on my body even for the seconds it takes to wash up is GROSS.-- not going there.

Blow dryers are to time consuming anyway- I hate them I go out with wet hands if I washed UP

The reason for paper towels in the bathroom on the floor especially near the toilet is probably people opening the door and dropping the towel to exit as the waste can is generally not out side the rest room. Sometimes I leave the towel in the door handle inside the bar if possible

sOMETIMES I RINsE OFF AY THE SODA MACHINE WITH THE WATER DISPENSER AT A fast food restaurant. I have been known to spill soda on a restaurant table to clean it up if dirty from the previous slobs.

People with children generally leave a messy food laden table WITH SIGNIFICANT FOOD UNDERNEATH enough to feed a homeless person.

I once pissed all over the floor in the all the stalls at the court house after using it the last time- during jury duty when I was unemployed.
I did the same when an employee at the movie theatre placed boxes on my car.

I guess I have BATHROOM RAGE OVER PEOPLE WHO PISS ON OR PISS ME OFF.

I was once at the urinal wearing sandals and a gents pee was hitting the back so hard I felt moisture on my feet- gross

bahodeme

Closed Account
The OP is the reason, after washing my hands, I use the paper towel the I dried my hands with to open the door. All the restrooms at my job and most of the places I go have hands free systems.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
The OP is the reason, after washing my hands, I use the paper towel the I dried my hands with to open the door.

Cool. That makes me feel better. I'm not the only one who does that.

I've used some restrooms that have sinks with sensors, you just wave your hand in front and soap comes out, wave your hand in front of the faucet, and water comes out, same thing with paper towels and urinals.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
What an anti-bacterial society we have become. I once had to attend to a customer at a register that wanted to buy a shirt. Shirts are shipped in cello and put onto hangers for purchase. This dude would only buy one that he could open the cello and place into his own bag without anyone else touching it. He kept his cash in a plastic bag that we would take out and put his change back into.

Flush with your foot and wash your hands. I hate hand dryers and use paper to dry if available. Door knobs? Come on folks. If these things worry you so much then keep a pack of rubber gloves. Remember to use them when you eat at restaurants. People touch your plates and glasses and utensils. Make those gloves up the length of your arms in case they touch the table. And for God's sakes don't ever have children.

If you handle your junk or wipe your ass and then go into a public situation where you're shaking hands without washing your hands, you're a giant fucking douche bag. It's that simple.

If you're a grown fucking adult, and can't prevent your urine stream from splashing on a toilet seat, and this doesn't bother you, you're a giant fucking douche bag. It's that simple.

Also, this.

Harley Spencer

What an anti-bacterial society we have become. I once had to attend to a customer at a register that wanted to buy a shirt. Shirts are shipped in cello and put onto hangers for purchase. This dude would only buy one that he could open the cello and place into his own bag without anyone else touching it. He kept his cash in a plastic bag that we would take out and put his change back into.

Flush with your foot and wash your hands. I hate hand dryers and use paper to dry if available. Door knobs? Come on folks. If these things worry you so much then keep a pack of rubber gloves. Remember to use them when you eat at restaurants. People touch your plates and glasses and utensils. Make those gloves up the length of your arms in case they touch the table. And for God's sakes don't ever have children.

Hahaha! Completely agreed.

And you know what? The dirtiest, most germ infested thing you can touch is your cell phone. So if you're a real germophobe, I'd suggest not having one. You constantly have your phone on you (most people), and you're constantly touching other things. Grabbing doors in public places, picking up grocery items, sifting through a clothes rack at the store, handling money, shaking hands, going out to eat, all these things that you hardly pay any mind to on a day to day basis. And all throughout this, you're touching your phone, texting, making calls, so everything you've touched throughout the day is being transferred to your phone, which you then stick up to your ear and touch your fingers on. Germ central right there. Truth.
So when you take that into consideration, a public bathroom is the least of your worries.

Hahaha! Completely agreed.

And you know what? The dirtiest, most germ infested thing you can touch is your cell phone. So if you're a real germophobe, I'd suggest not having one. You constantly have your phone on you (most people), and you're constantly touching other things. Grabbing doors in public places, picking up grocery items, sifting through a clothes rack at the store, handling money, shaking hands, going out to eat, all these things that you hardly pay any mind to on a day to day basis. And all throughout this, you're touching your phone, texting, making calls, so everything you've touched throughout the day is being transferred to your phone, which you then stick up to your ear and touch your fingers on. Germ central right there. Truth.
So when you take that into consideration, a public bathroom is the least of your worries.

Dirtiest thing you can touch is the remote control at the hotel you are staying at. Not even close - the number of hands that touch it - ugh - and the lack of clean hands touching it - even worse

For those who work in the kitchen your SPONGE is also disgustingly dirty with all of the germs it picks up and then you put your hands on it

Like others I open the door to a restaurant bathroom with a paper towel and if there is none available I use the tail of my shirt...which is why bathroom doors should be ones you push OUT to get out. If I have to touch the handle I use a paper towel. Most places have a garbage can nearby to toss the paper towel into. If they don't I toss the paper towel behind the door so they get the "message" to put one there.

I'm borderline OCD when it comes to touching door handles, flush handles, sink knobs, and washing my hands. When going into a public restroom I'll use my shirt sleeve or bottom of my t-shirt to open the door. Same with flushing the urinal if it's not automatic and if I have to use the regular toilet to take a leak, (I will not drop a deuce in a public restroom. I will fucking hold it.) I'll use my foot on the flush handle.

I feel I need to wash my hands just typing this post.

Harley Spencer

Dirtiest thing you can touch is the remote control at the hotel you are staying at. Not even close - the number of hands that touch it - ugh - and the lack of clean hands touching it - even worse

For those who work in the kitchen your SPONGE is also disgustingly dirty with all of the germs it picks up and then you put your hands on it

Like others I open the door to a restaurant bathroom with a paper towel and if there is none available I use the tail of my shirt...which is why bathroom doors should be ones you push OUT to get out. If I have to touch the handle I use a paper towel. Most places have a garbage can nearby to toss the paper towel into. If they don't I toss the paper towel behind the door so they get the "message" to put one there.

A kitchen sponge really isn't nearly as dirty as a cell phone, seeing as the dish sponge is much more sanitary since it's constantly in contact with soap and hot water, regardless of what it's been washing.

But in all reality, I could care less about germs. I rarely get sick, and I've pretty much never been paranoid about germs, so look where that's got me. I've got a clear head without worrying about who's touched what, and a clear body.

georges

Staff member
You would wonder how much microbes there is on a cell phone, I always wash my hands with soap after going to the toilet and also after having taken the public transportation

Status
Not open for further replies.