• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Warren Buffett Says "Tax the Rich More"

The way things work - and correct me if I am wrong here - is that the working man gets raped when it comes to taxes. The more he earns THE MORE HE PAYS IN TAX. And yet these pricks who are millionaires and billionaires don't get taxed more. And they earn way more than the working man. HOW IS THAT FAIR? it's fucked is what it is. And it needs to fucking stop. And they need to actually start taxing those who are loaded more than they are just now!.

Christina Ryder

Official Checked Star Member
Fuck it! High taxes for everyone. Tax the rich, tax the poor, tax you unborn child. Just don't lie about it! Remember the saying "your paying for that pussy one way or another". I guarantee that we will all pay one way or another.

A college football player that got shot by friendly fire? Football players are not a real use to society. And I didnt say all people in the military were poor if that was your point in posting but most are, that is a fact.

No, you didn't say that they were all poor, but you were certainly implying that people only join the military as a sort of last resort. What was it you said? " ...People just giving in and joining the military...& desperate poor people looking for a job..." I'm not even sure what that means, but to imply that there's no higher calling to serve, or the lack of some sense of civic, or patriotic duty that motivates people in doing so is simply wrong. Especially when it comes to Pat Tillman. Tillman turned down a contract offer of more than $3.5 million from the Arizona Cardinals to enlist in the U.S. Army. Does that sound like a desperate poor person "giving in," to you? (That's a rhetorical question, by the way, don't answer that.)

I know that you, like a lot of other people on this board, hate the U.S. and you are certainly entitled to your opinion, but your views on the military, its members, and their motivations for enlisting are just plain wrong. Calling a man who gave up millions of dollars and a personally secure life and future for himself and his family "...not a real use to society..." is sickening. Its attitudes like yours that have made this country so unpalatable to the masses, and I would contend that people like you are "not a real use to society."

A man gave up fortune, celebrity and ultimately his life serving his country, and you say that he has no real use in society? I couldn't disagree with you more. If anything, he teaches us that while it may be popular these days to bash the U.S. that there still are people who love this country and will give up everything to defend it, whether or not you understand that, agree or disagree, is irrelevant.

Read your comments again. Belittling and marginalizing those individuals who have given their lives for their country? You should be genuinely and completely ashamed of yourself. There are bigger things in this world than oneself, you just have yet to realize that.

Nice names as usual little timmy but its Obama.. I know... it is... so painful... to say his name... correctly. I mean how dare a man with such a black name run this country. :hairpull: And its $250,000+. Ohh "the naive of youth."

The article...."Unlike President Obama, who wants to raise the top two tax rates on individuals making more than $200,000..."

Obammy, Otrauma, Owhammy, O whatever etc etc etc

When he starts leading the country I'll call his by his proper name, until then he deserves less.

No, you didn't say that they were all poor, but you were certainly implying that people only join the military as a sort of last resort. What was it you said? " ...People just giving in and joining the military...& desperate poor people looking for a job..." I'm not even sure what that means, but to imply that there's no higher calling to serve, or the lack of some sense of civic, or patriotic duty that motivates people in doing so is simply wrong. Especially when it comes to Pat Tillman. Tillman turned down a contract offer of more than $3.5 million from the Arizona Cardinals to enlist in the U.S. Army. Does that sound like a desperate poor person "giving in," to you? (That's a rhetorical question, by the way, don't answer that.)

I know that you, like a lot of other people on this board, hate the U.S. and you are certainly entitled to your opinion, but your views on the military, its members, and their motivations for enlisting are just plain wrong. Calling a man who gave up millions of dollars and a personally secure life and future for himself and his family "...not a real use to society..." is sickening. Its attitudes like yours that have made this country so unpalatable to the masses, and I would contend that people like you are "not a real use to society."

A man gave up fortune, celebrity and ultimately his life serving his country, and you say that he has no real use in society? I couldn't disagree with you more. If anything, he teaches us that while it may be popular these days to bash the U.S. that there still are people who love this country and will give up everything to defend it, whether or not you understand that, agree or disagree, is irrelevant.

Read your comments again. Belittling and marginalizing those individuals who have given their lives for their country? You should be genuinely and completely ashamed of yourself. There are bigger things in this world than oneself, you just have yet to realize that.

You need to take a long hard look at some statistics and see what percentages of people in poverty join the military. You find one example of one man and somehow to you that changes the majority?

As far as tillman goes I would say that he was misguided and in his rare case he wasnt giving in to any job he could get. I also said FOOTBALL players are no real use to society so do not take that out of context. You are extremely blind to say he was "serving this country" more than half of this country does not believe in a single "war" we are involved in right now so he was serving an administration not this country. And we should all be proud that he left his wife behind? To fend for herself. What exactly was tillman protecting us against that was worth his wife being left unprotected? Whether you disagree or not is irrelevant because the fact that his wife is now alone and his death didnt do me or anyone else any good is just that, a fact.

Contrary to your statement I do not hate the USA but it is sad and disgusting that the only trade that we are skilled at anymore is killing. Almost everything in this country is outsourced to other countries yet the one trade we put stock into is the military.

So please read your comments again and realize there are bigger issues in this country than romanticizing the military while acting like this is WW2 and we need protection. What we need is to get this country back to the former state it was in instead of policing the world.

Amazing. I could have written every one of the responses in this thread before reading it. You people need to work harder to be less predictable.

The article...."Unlike President Obama, who wants to raise the top two tax rates on individuals making more than $200,000..."

Everyone!! You have to read exactly what this guy says and he implies by quote nitpicking...

The fact is, Obama raised taxes on investment income of individuals making $200K by 3.8 pct.

Not on marginal tax rates for people making more than $200K as implied...by Mr. W. Smith's quote selection here.

You need to take a long hard look at some statistics and see what percentages of people in poverty join the military. You find one example of one man and somehow to you that changes the majority?

As far as tillman goes I would say that he was misguided and in his rare case he wasnt giving in to any job he could get. I also said FOOTBALL players are no real use to society so do not take that out of context. You are extremely blind to say he was "serving this country" more than half of this country does not believe in a single "war" we are involved in right now so he was serving an administration not this country. And we should all be proud that he left his wife behind? To fend for herself. What exactly was tillman protecting us against that was worth his wife being left unprotected? Whether you disagree or not is irrelevant because the fact that his wife is now alone and his death didnt do me or anyone else any good is just that, a fact.

Contrary to your statement I do not hate the USA but it is sad and disgusting that the only trade that we are skilled at anymore is killing. Almost everything in this country is outsourced to other countries yet the one trade we put stock into is the military.

So please read your comments again and realize there are bigger issues in this country than romanticizing the military while acting like this is WW2 and we need protection. What we need is to get this country back to the former state it was in instead of policing the world.

Ok, let's address this bit by bit then...

"You need to take a long hard look at some statistics and see what percentages of people in poverty join the military.."
-First of all, wealthy individuals make up a significantly smaller portion of the populous as a whole, so it stands to reason that, proportionally, you will find a smaller number of wealthy individuals in pretty much any group, as a whole.

"You find one example of one man..."
A few names for you:
-Brooks Johnson
-Andy Ashcroft
-Sam Bond
-Duane Hunter
-Alan, Addison & Julian Wilson
-Jimmy Webb
-Dan Kline
-Jimmy McCain
-John Musgrave
-Perry Akin
-Patrick Daley

-Ok, there is more than one example, of more than one man, 13 to be exact. These are all people who are children or close relatives of well-off politicians that have, or currently do serve in our nation's military (most of them Republicans). I haven't recently heard of any destitute or poverty stricken politicians. And don't think for a second that these names or the only such instances. Further, realize that these enlistments were quite obviously a personal choice, not based on monetary considerations.

Aside from that, I live in a military town, and know handfuls of wealthy individuals that have sons and daughters currently serving in the armed forces that are quite decidedly proud of their children's service. To marginalize that, is disgraceful.

"You are extremely blind to say he was 'serving this country'..."
-He enlisted shortly after 9/11, citing civic duty as a main factor for enlisting. Just because you refuse accept his stated reasons for enlisting or to believe in a concept such as civic duty, doesn't mean they don't exist. Who are you to say that he wasn't serving his country? If that was his publicly stated intention, you simply disagreeing doesn't change his motivations, or alter his perception of who or what he was serving. He didn't join the military to "serve an administration," as you put it, but rather out of a sense of responsibility, and patriotism. Two concepts that apparently have slipped through the cracks with you.

"As far as tillman goes I would say that he was misguided..."
-Not only belittling his decision to serve, but calling him misguided as well? Maybe by your barometer.

"I also said FOOTBALL players are no real use to society so do not take that out of context..."
-He was a football player. How am I taking that out of context?

"And we should all be proud that he left his wife behind?"
-You're twisting words to try and make your point more salient, but in every interview I have seen with her, she has always expressed a sense of pride (if not sorrow, as well) in what her husband did. So, if she is proud of him, why should your opinion differ? Her's is somehow not satisfactory because it doesn't fit into your argument?

"I do not hate the USA..."
-For someone who claims not to hate this country, you sure seem to spend a lot of time criticizing it, and marginalizing the opinions of those who do while at the same time offering very little substantive suggestions as to what to do about it.

"...there are bigger issues in this country than romanticizing the military..."
-Who's romanticizing it? I'm just saying your attitude towards those who serve in the armed forces and alleging that their only motivation for doing so is their income bracket is both appalling and simply incorrect.

"...while acting like this is WW2 and we need protection. What we need is to get this country back to the former state it was in instead of policing the world."
-Which is it? We need protection, or we are policing the world? And if I remember correctly, we became the "World Police," because the rest of the world called on us to police it.

Amazing. I could have written every one of the responses in this thread before reading it. You people need to work harder to be less predictable.

I believe the blame for this lies with those in power for never changing their ways. Which in turn means we can only be original so much before we're doomed to repeat ourselves as well in response to their antics.

"You need to take a long hard look at some statistics and see what percentages of people in poverty join the military.."
-First of all, wealthy individuals make up a significantly smaller portion of the populous as a whole, so it stands to reason that, proportionally, you will find a smaller number of wealthy individuals in pretty much any group, as a whole.

A few names for you:
-Brooks Johnson
-Andy Ashcroft
-Sam Bond
-Duane Hunter
-Jimmy Webb
-Dan Kline
-Jimmy McCain
-John Musgrave
-Perry Akin
-Patrick Daley

-Ok, there is more than one example, of more than one man, 13 to be exact. These are all people who are children or close relatives of well-off politicians that have, or currently do serve in our nation's military (most of them Republicans). I haven't recently heard of any destitute or poverty stricken politicians. And don't think for a second that these names or the only such instances. Further, realize that these enlistments were quite obviously a personal choice, not based on monetary considerations.

Aside from that, I live in a military town, and know handfuls of wealthy individuals that have sons and daughters currently serving in the armed forces that are quite decidedly proud of their children's service. To marginalize that, is disgraceful.

-He enlisted shortly after 9/11, citing civic duty as a main factor for enlisting. Just because you refuse accept his stated reasons for enlisting or to believe in a concept such as civic duty, doesn't mean they don't exist. Who are you to say that he wasn't serving his country? If that was his publicly stated intention, you simply disagreeing doesn't change his motivations, or alter his perception of who or what he was serving. He didn't join the military to "serve an administration," as you put it, but rather out of a sense of responsibility, and patriotism. Two concepts that apparently have slipped through the cracks with you.

-Not only belittling his decision to serve, but calling him misguided as well? Maybe by your barometer.

"I also said FOOTBALL players are no real use to society so do not take that out of context..."

-You're twisting words to try and make your point more salient, but in every interview I have seen with her, she has always expressed a sense of pride (if not sorrow, as well) in what her husband did. So, if she is proud of him, why should your opinion differ? Her's is somehow not satisfactory because it doesn't fit into your argument?

-For someone who claims not to hate this country, you sure seem to spend a lot of time criticizing it, and marginalizing the opinions of those who do while at the same time offering very little substantive suggestions as to what to do about it.

-Who's romanticizing it? I'm just saying your attitude towards those who serve in the armed forces and alleging that their only motivation for doing so is their income bracket is both appalling and simply incorrect.

"...while acting like this is WW2 and we need protection. What we need is to get this country back to the former state it was in instead of policing the world."
-Which is it? We need protection, or we are policing the world? And if I remember correctly, we became the "World Police," because the rest of the world called on us to police it.

Rockerx lives in his own bizarro world.

Issues aside, I just think its abhorrent to marginalize voluntary military service, claiming that the motives individuals cite for doing so are somehow "lies" or less than truthful. Moreover, to claim that the majority of voluntary military service is a result of some calculation of income and a decision based solely on one's financial situation is just incorrect.

bahodeme

Closed Account
The reason the uber rich are not taxed is because it will take money away from the politrickians' war chest for campaigning to the constituents on why they are different from the opposing party. I would rather see the money they would send to the govt. to some of the food banks or sending it directly to schools or training programs to assist in education since it is felt that those leaving schools and the current workforce do not have the skills needed.

Too many loopholes in our government...think about it....:yesyes: ...this is no longer our fore father's nation!

A few names for you:
-Brooks Johnson
-Andy Ashcroft
-Sam Bond
-Duane Hunter
-Jimmy Webb
-Dan Kline
-Jimmy McCain
-John Musgrave
-Perry Akin
-Patrick Daley

13 names? That is still your view of a majority? There are over 2 million people enlisted. I have watched countless interviews with enlisted people stating why they chose to enlist and I know people personally that have told me their reasons.

To marginalize in your eyes is to be a realist and say that we have a 9% unemployment rate and over 13 million people unemployed, yet theres no way that people would join out of desperation. You are CLEARLY a military person or have family in the military therefore you have a bias attitude towards the entire subject.

Ok he joined after 911? Your point? The wars were just has pointless then as they are now. You said that it was his intention to serve this country? I didnt say it wasnt, I said he was misguided to believe that was the only way to serve his country by supporting a decision that was made by a deceitful, lying administration. And even he acknowledged that once he enlisted. I am sorry to tell you this but the world isnt black and white, there are plenty of grey areas in it and its not all about what is flashy and what looks patriotic but what is actually good for the world/country.

You took the football comment out of context because I wasnt saying HE was of no use I said a general comment about the profession of football players as a whole. They serve no real purpose in progressing this country and are only a form of entertainment.

As far as his wife goes I am not twisting a single thing. She is alone, her husband is dead and it did me nor you any good. Not to mention he was shot by Rangers in the military that tried to hide/cover it up and in his letters/personal journal he expressed how it did not approve of the war and how he felt guilty leaving his wife behind so there is a very good chance he would not even agree with your argument if he were alive. Honestly you could have picked a better example.

People that care about their country criticize it to make it a better place. They do not just accept it for what it is. I dont know what " a lot of time is" to you but thanks for paying so much attention to my posts.

You are romanticizing it in every way. I am saying that most not all, people who have enlisted in the last few years have done so out of desperation. You are saying most those who serve in the armed forces are patriotic heroes that are doing it because they love this country and no other reasons. "Doing so is both appalling and simply incorrect."

Protecting the USA does not mean we have to police the world and the fact that you think those go hand in hand is extremely sad. The world asked us for our help over 50 years ago and they have repeatedly asked us to not meddle in other countries affairs. Doing so has "made this country so unpalatable to the masses".

Yes its a world called reality... You should join it sometime when you arent making pet names. Now let the grown ups talk.

Issues aside, I just think its abhorrent to marginalize voluntary military service, claiming that the motives individuals cite for doing so are somehow "lies" or less than truthful.

You have to realize CrockerX never served and knows nothing about duty to oneself, fellow man, and country.

knows nothing about duty to oneself, fellow man, and country.

Ahhh...the irony of you saying that statement. :1orglaugh

You should remember that when something comes up that involves your duty to your fellow man and your country that involves more than just what's best for you and helping yourself.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I always giggle like a 20 year old girl in a glory hole candy shop when I read a lot of the good ol' boys here stating bravely "We don't need no more taxes!" when higher taxes for the wealthy are discussed...as if they are part of that financial elite.
Come on, dudes. You are posting on a porn board. The chances of one of the financial elite posting here are not impossible...however, they are not going to make it obvious that they are one of the financial elite.
However, there are things good ol' boys must realize that the following does NOT make them one of the financial elite:
Winning on a lot of scratch off lottery tickets.
Being able to afford to way pay-per-view wrestling.
Having a pick-up AND a fishing boat (still making payments on both...).
Owning a business in which your employees are your cousin Jeb.
Owning more than five cars (two which are operational).
Bragging on a porn board how you do not shop at Walmart.
Buying jeans off the "expensive" rack at Walmart (see above).
Quoting the bible.
Hating Muslims, blacks, Hispanics, Europe, and women who speak their mind.
Drink wine. From a wine glass.
Read WSJ online. Well. Maybe not read it. At least look at it. Sometimes.
Us "we" when it comes to discussions about the financial elite (Psst. Most people who are truly the financial elite on a site such as this actually try not to let it be well known).