• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

War, what is it good for?

For those that get it...

1723846401428.png

maildude99

Closed Account
I do care how he runs America. I care about all countries, my concerns about people don't stop at the borders of my home country. I hope Trump dies soon but the same goes for Biden, who is a completely useless old cunt. The only good thing Trump has ever done is call him Sleepy Joe because that nickname is correct.

I also hope Maher dies soon because he's an awful Zionist, Islamaphobic arsehole. A dipshit's idea of an intellectual progressive.

I know I'm wishing death on a number of people here but we'd all be a lot better off without these turds and many others, trust me.

RodneyDangerfield_rolleyes_MINI.gif

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Ou est La Guerre?

The state of the world with wars and this thread has dropped off topic.

I haven't been on in a while but seems people are either battle weary or indifferent (or both) to the state of the planet.

Peace to y'all.😍

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I'm getting a bit concerned with the Israeli situation especially in regards to a Samson Option. Israel can lure America though extortion into Iran by threat of using nuclear weapons if we do not cooperate. Any country known for The Hannibal Directive along with Mowing the Grass is not one to be trusted especially when you look at the map of the goal which is Greater Israel. How many people would the Israelis have to kill to steal so much land? They will exterminate Christians without a second thought, Bible Thumpers. Be smart and put America First by putting Americans First. We are not animals born to serve them. If you serve God then serve your own God unless you want to be served for dinner by someone else's. Allow Prince Valiant to stay at home with his family and enjoy the game if the Damsel In Distress gets in over her head for being an entitled cunt. The lions have been starving for far too long and the dinner bell has been ringing since 1948. Israel could put an end to the world if they are not stopped. Get off their plantation too.

1*bhc9s5meD6wXJgw3wbNN7g.png

georges

Staff member
I'm getting a bit concerned with the Israeli situation especially in regards to a Samson Option. Israel can lure America though extortion into Iran by threat of using nuclear weapons if we do not cooperate. Any country known for The Hannibal Directive along with Mowing the Grass is not one to be trusted especially when you look at the map of the goal which is Greater Israel. How many people would the Israelis have to kill to steal so much land? They will exterminate Christians without a second thought, Bible Thumpers. Be smart and put America First by putting Americans First. We are not animals born to serve them. If you serve God then serve your own God unless you want to be served for dinner by someone else's. Allow Prince Valiant to stay at home with his family and enjoy the game if the Damsel In Distress gets in over her head for being an entitled cunt. The lions have been starving for far too long and the dinner bell has been ringing since 1948. Israel could put an end to the world if they are not stopped. Get off their plantation too.

1*bhc9s5meD6wXJgw3wbNN7g.png
Israel won wars several times in 1953, in 1967, in 1973 and when nuking Iraq Osirak's Nuclear plant in 1984 and by wiping out the hamas, fatah, al aqsah martyr brigade islamist leaders everytime they pose a threat. Israel is an ally but it is not a reason indeed to your own American citizens.

Israel are parasites. They match the definition. They attach themselves to America and feed off of us for their very survival. But people say, what about AIPAC? Money earmarked for favorable treatment toward Israel is donated to politicians, especially those in Congress. Those donations end up corrupting our elected officials, the ones we elected to do our work for us. Instead the money was enslavement and a Republican Congressman named Thomas Massie even mentioned other Congressmen having something called "AIPAC Babysitters" following them around and checking up on them. Israel invests millions to get billions.

We need to shake the Israelis off like a pack of fleas. Benjamin Netanyahu is looking down the barrel himself at a long prison sentence inside his own country and looks like he's trying to fulfill a dream bottle-necking everything on his desperate individual timetable. Netanyahu has always wanted war with Iran and also to drag us along with him. You can't just get in and get out of a war like this. Takes a certain amount of years, costs a certain amount of money, and takes a certain amount of lives. Is it worth it? To America, Hell no. How does having a war with Iran go toward the slogan Make America Great Again? It doesn't.

Recently in the Israeli Knesset, in broad daylight, while children are present coming home from school, they had a debate to decide whether it was OK or not for a homosexual male Israeli prison guard to rape a heterosexual male prisoner. The argument wasn't whether rape was OK or not but whether it was a human being who was being violated since he was not Jewish. Imagine how they talk about us behind our backs too.

Israel tries to convince America they are our friend. The word "friend" has a definition as well as standards. Do your friends have a policy of, "The more you do, the more you owe", with you constantly trying to manipulate you to get more and more and maybe also send your kids to go fight for them even though they have lazy inbred bookworms reading all day who don't have the courage? Friends do something called reciprocating meaning they sacrifice, give back, and help even if they need to put their own interests aside. After reading the definition does Israel match it?

I am not a Citizen of the World. I am American and I want what is best for America and Americans. MY COUNTRY. MY PEOPLE.

Here is the lineup of whores listed in order by the number of roses they have received. Joe Biden is #1 receiving $4,223,393 from the pro-Israeli Lobby since 1990. That crook Bob Menendez is second on that list. Plenty of Republicans as there are lineups on both sides of this hallway.
https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/summary?code=Q05&cycle=All&ind=Q05&recipdetail=M

Congessman Thomas Massie with Tucker Carlson...

This must be seen to be believed...

There may be a time when you realize you were lied to your entire life. You were taught something and pressured to believe it knowing there could be consequence for defiance of the herd.

I was raised as a Catholic. I eventually started hearing claims of pedophilia. I needed to defend my herd and fellow livestock so I did with all my energy. I didn't deal with any facts but instead reduced the argument to me saying, "You just hate Catholics." Boy did I get proved to be an enslaved idiot by about 2007. I learned that the Catholic Church was indeed guilty, so guilty Cardinal Mahony wrote a check to settle for $660,000,000. That was enough of a slap in my face. I excommunicated them and cast out the Catholic Church. I eventually learned. But I would never allow a Pedophile Sanctuary to also take Jesus away. I didn't but any road toward my own salvation is a solitary road.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
You can complain all you want about Israel, but they aren't the fucktard cockmonkeys that flew planes into our twin towers, and killed THOUSANDS of innocent civilians. They didn't pilot a raft full of explosives into one of our military ships at port refueling, They didn't try to blow up the trade centers previously to the planes, by packing a van full of explosives in the underground parking lot of the towers, and they didn't drag American soldiers thru the streets of mogadishu, desecrating, and abusing the corpses. I don't want to hear about a so called religion of peace, and I don't want to hear "they aren't all terrorists". If you tolerate it, or encourage it, or sit by idly and let it happen, you are just as guilty, and just as vile as the ones that do.

You can complain all you want about Israel, but they aren't the fucktard cockmonkeys that flew planes into our twin towers, and killed THOUSANDS of innocent civilians. They didn't pilot a raft full of explosives into one of our military ships at port refueling, They didn't try to blow up the trade centers previously to the planes, by packing a van full of explosives in the underground parking lot of the towers, and they didn't drag American soldiers thru the streets of mogadishu, desecrating, and abusing the corpses. I don't want to hear about a so called religion of peace, and I don't want to hear "they aren't all terrorists". If you tolerate it, or encourage it, or sit by idly and let it happen, you are just as guilty, and just as vile as the ones that do.

Mr Dayster, I agree with a lot of what you said. But, even if you are right about what you say, it doesn't mean I am wrong about what I said. We could both be somewhat right. This is the Middle East we are talking about so there is plenty of grey area. We are both loyal Americans who want what is best for our country. Polite disagreements are one of the things that make us a great country. We can always work things out as long as we're working toward the same goal as Americans... To Make America Great Again, right? I assure you I am no more of a Muslim than you are a Jew. We are both Christians.

Be nice if the people in North Carolina and Florida could be helped about now. We have plenty of money being printed every day that goes to Israel, Ukraine, and Illegal Aliens. Where is our Lottery Welfare Check? We got taxed through inflation and we both paid for someone else to benefit... again. Also, today is Thursday. Who, of the committee of unelected officials, got the badge pinned on them today that says "Commander In Chief"? Who is in charge of our country?

Do you have any contradiction to the specific charges I laid on the Israelis? I would be happy to have a discussion. Thank you.

Here is a frequent guest on Fox News talking about the risk of escalation.

9 Million vs 90,000,000 people inside of a multi-terrain country 4 times the size of Iraq.

How much do you want to pay for a gallon of gas? How much would that increase in gas prices affect the cost of a dozen eggs? Lucky the IDF wears diapers or we wouldn't be able to find a roll of toilet paper in this country.

Danny Davis didn't convert becoming a Shiite Muslim and join up with the IRGC.

I think this one has taken a few Fairy Boats from South Carolina to Epstein Island. Lobbyists didn't corrupt him but he might have got his hand caught in the cookie jar while reaching through some boy's anus to grab the cookie. Lindsey Graham definitely has his skeletons in the closet and they're all wearing jock straps and ball gags.

https://x.com/JoshuaPHilll/status/1842243586894778664

Last edited:

More common sense by Danny Davis mentioning Israel's possible desire to extend their borders to Damascus. Lots of other stuff too.

Please watch and have an open mind.

The IDF just making new friends everywhere:
https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/israel-gaza-lebanon-war-10-10-24

Indonesia blasted Israel on Friday for what it called “deliberate attacks” that injured two of its UN peacekeepers in Lebanon.
Israel’s actions “represent a blatant attempt to spread terror on the ground to intimidate both the peacekeeping mission and international community,” Indonesia’s mission to the United Nations said in a post on X after the peacekeepers from the UN Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL) were wounded Thursday by Israeli tank fire in the southern city of Naqoura.

Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni summoned the Israeli ambassador in Rome on Thursday after what she described as the “unacceptable” behavior of Israeli forces who reportedly fired on bases manned by Italian peacekeepers in southern Lebanon.
After the headquarters and two Italian bases of UNIFIL - UN peacekeeping forces in southern Lebanon- were “hit by gunfire from the Israeli army” on Thursday, Meloni spoke to the Commander of the Western Sector of the UNIFIL mission, Gen. Stefano Messina, for an update on the safety of the Italian troops, her office said.

So it's the "I"s this week. I guess India and Iceland got a break. I wonder which letter they will go after next week?