Mr. Daystar In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs. Jun 12, 2018 #21 Wow! 5 days, and 20 posts, and all I can think to post is, I can't believe this thread hasn't been put on lock down. I must be getting old.
Wow! 5 days, and 20 posts, and all I can think to post is, I can't believe this thread hasn't been put on lock down. I must be getting old.
~~whimsy~~ Jun 12, 2018 #22 FreeOnes_Adam said: Right here? Like.. in front of everyone? Click to expand... No. Only in front you. He will give you private fuck here show.
FreeOnes_Adam said: Right here? Like.. in front of everyone? Click to expand... No. Only in front you. He will give you private fuck here show.
FreeOnes_Adam FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey) Jun 12, 2018 #23 ~~whimsy~~ said: No. Only in front you. He will give you private fuck here show. Click to expand... Less talk, more man love.
~~whimsy~~ said: No. Only in front you. He will give you private fuck here show. Click to expand... Less talk, more man love.
Petra Cult ****** and Simpering Cunt Jun 12, 2018 #24 ~~whimsy~~ said: Petra ****** Howell out of jealousy because Howell stopped returning her PMs Click to expand... Actually, he stopped sending dick picks.
~~whimsy~~ said: Petra ****** Howell out of jealousy because Howell stopped returning her PMs Click to expand... Actually, he stopped sending dick picks.
1sikkpuppy Jun 13, 2018 #25 Petra said: While I normally wouldn't share this information, in the interest of ruining it for everyone, Howell1017 was ****** sometime last year. Simply put, fishman45 is living out his fantasies with someone who just can't love him back. Ever. Click to expand... Love will find a way. It always does.
Petra said: While I normally wouldn't share this information, in the interest of ruining it for everyone, Howell1017 was ****** sometime last year. Simply put, fishman45 is living out his fantasies with someone who just can't love him back. Ever. Click to expand... Love will find a way. It always does.