• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Want a FREE pass to AmateurModelSite? Then check out the contest details inside!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I've got another cool contest for you! This time I'm giving away a 30 day pass to AmateurModelSite, homes of the first time nude amateurs!

So, what do you have to do in order to have a chance at this pass? It's pretty simple. I have 5 questions that you need to answer. All the of the answers can be found somewhere on the Amateur Model Site, so make sure you get them right! ONLY members with all 5 questions correct get their names put in the drawing! I will also have 1 bonus question and by getting that correct, you can earn yourself 25 credits! Remember, with those you can buy content directly from models who have a Personal Model Store on FreeOnes or you can use them to get full photo sets or video downloads!

Onto the quiz!

AmateurModelSite Quiz Questions

Please send your PMs with your correct answers to FreeOnes_Contests. Don't post answers in this thread!

1. How many models does AmateurModelSite have?

2. Which model was on the April 5th, 2012 update?

3. How much is a month membership to the site?

4. When did the site owner start auditioning models?

5. How many HD videos does the site have?

BONUS: How long is the video from the May 24th, 2013 video?

Contest Rules

1. Contest ends Monday June 3rd at 2am EST.

2. You must have posted 5x somewhere on this board to be eligible. It's not hard folks! Don't miss out!

3. Send correct answers to FreeOnes_Contests.

Good luck! If you don't want to wait to see if you're the lucky winner, then you can go to AmateurModelSite right now and get your membership! Click here

Last edited:
1. A lot.
2. Some girl I've never heard of.
3. More than I can afford.
4. A while ago.
5. A lot.
BONUS: Long.

OK, whether's my pass? :cool:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 7632856, member: 114093"]3. Send correct answers to FreeOnes_Contests.

What about incorrect answers? Where should I send those?

For fuck's god damn sake, people, DON'T POST YOUR FUCKING ANSWERS ON THIS FUCKING THREAD!!! If you bother to read the rules you'll find that it's clearly stated that you have to PM your answers in, not post them here!

Boss, can I ban the next mouthbreather that posts his answers here? Pretty please? With sugar on top?

For fuck's god damn sake, people, DON'T POST YOUR FUCKING ANSWERS ON THIS FUCKING THREAD!!! If you bother to read the rules you'll find that it's clearly stated that you have to PM your answers in, not post them here!

Boss, can I ban the next mouthbreather that posts his answers here? Pretty please? With sugar on top?

1. A lot.
2. Some girl I've never heard of.
3. More than I can afford.
4. A while ago.
5. A lot.
BONUS: Long.

OK, whether's my pass? :cool:

Yes, please. Ban that douche.

Entered, looks like a good site

Patrick_S

persona non grata
What i really wanna know is what it is i´m not supposed to tell her husband about. I bet she lost the remote control to the tv when she was cleaning the house and now she´s scared her husband is gonna beat the living shit out of her.

HMMMMmmmm

- - - Updated - - -

What?

Sent

- - - Updated - - -

done

- - - Updated - - -

now?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's more to do with a model getting a dick in the face and not telling her partner about it...

What i really wanna know is what it is i´m not supposed to tell her husband about. I bet she lost the remote control to the tv when she was cleaning the house and now she´s scared her husband is gonna beat the living shit out of her.