• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wallpaper Making Contest! Win some awesome prizes!

Patrick_S

persona non grata
When you say that at least one of those images has to be used. Does that mean it cannot be modified for example using Adobe Photoshop?
Of course it can be modified, if it couldn´t be modified the whole contest would be completely pointless.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
6.) The best 5 wallpapers will be picked by FreeOnes staff to be voted on for a period of 3 days by FreeOnes users that have had an account for more than 1 month prior to the start of this contest.
So, we are voting for individual wallpapers and not for the designers? Wouldn´t it be more fair to vote for the collective work of the five best designers instead? If we vote for individual wallpapers it could mean that someone who´s got three wallpapers in the top five could get almost three times as many votes as anyone else but still don´t get first place.

So, we are voting for individual wallpapers and not for the designers? Wouldn´t it be more fair to vote for the collective work of the five best designers instead? If we vote for individual wallpapers it could mean that someone who´s got three wallpapers in the top five could get almost three times as many votes as anyone else but still don´t get first place.

This is an excellent point. :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

I concur.

Hey, Petra have you receive my works?

I hope you receive it

& i hope i win something into this contest

Happy Anniversary Freeones :)

Can we use pictures from other FreeOnes T-shirt- galleries(?), besides the ones listed in the first post, of course.

I fixed it. Just opened it in paint and was able to resize it there. It didnt look too bad enlarging it. Still decent quality, but it looked like shit to begin with. Theres only so many things you can do to an image when your editing it in microsoft paint lol.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Theres only so many things you can do to an image when your editing it in microsoft paint lol.
You could always download Gimp (www.gimp.org), it´s a free image editing program that´s supposed to be quite advanced (i haven´t tried it myself).

ForumModeregulator

Believer In GregCentauro

im confident that the team is competent enough to handle this situation if it occurs.