• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Walking down the aisle...

McRocket

Banned
Don't worry, I'll take what you said in the spirit that you meant it, there's no need for anyone that says anything on this topic to be defensive about what they write. What you said does make a lot of sense; however, I am personally buoyed by the point that she hasn't tried anything with the money I have there....even when I insist that she buy something for herself, she won't do it. She's never really struck me as someone who would look to blind-side me like that...she's worked very hard for everything she's gotten, has her master's degree, and never tried to simply seduce me or bed me for any gains. After being with her, staying with her in her flat, spending a good deal of time with her...such a change would be a complete 180 from the rest of her life. From my point of view, if she was out to get something, it would've been extremely easy for her to just take the money that I sent her to deposit there. By the way, don't worry...I always think that a pre-nup is the way to go. ;)

Cool.

Sounds like you have your eyes open (not that I am an expert).

I wish more people also did so that they would not get hurt so often. People getting hurt helps me and this World not at all.

Anyway, sounds like a very interesting relationship. I am not even sure where Moldova is. EDIT - Oh, that's where. And if anyone else is curious:

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/md.html

Once again, hope it works out.

McRocket; said:
Cool.

Sounds like you have your eyes open (not that I am an expert).

I wish more people also did so that they would not get hurt so often. People getting hurt helps me and this World not at all.

Anyway, sounds like a very interesting relationship. I am not even sure where Moldova is. EDIT - Oh, that's where. And if anyone else is curious:

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/md.html

Once again, hope it works out.

You bet it's interesting, the people at USCIS and the State Dept. are going to have a field day with this.