• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

WABC-TV Channel 7 Reports Hillary’s Death

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Nightly News Reports Hillary’s Death

A video clip circulating the internet, of WABC-TV Channel 7 "Eyewitness News" in New York City, opened last night with Anchorman Joe Torre saying "more on Hillary Clinton's Death." Infowars reporter Owen Shroyer contacts the news station to ask them directly about this bizarre statement and give them the chance to clarify what happened. Was this a prank in the office, a mistake made by someone on the teleprompter, or perhaps a report that wasn't yet supposed to be released?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
yeah you gotta watch this kind of stuff.
There is also talk that the person who walked out of Chelseas 10 million dollar apt. was a body double.
I'm still on the fence on that one. I need more proof but it's true that she does have at least one body double.
The woman outside the apt did look thinner and there were no SS near her but I need more.

But stuff like this is called poisoning the well. It is when people throw in unrealistic crap into a valid assertion in order to make it all seem crazy and unbelievable.
Like if I made great points and showed proof that 9/11 was a pre planned attack by the US and israel to gain public support for never ending wars then started talking about lizards and flat earth theorys.
Poisoning the well. Infowars does it all the time unfortunately.

This whole Hillary 9/11 thing though. I smell a rat. Me thinks something fishy in Denmark is rotten.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Tell that to the half million or so Libyans who were brutally murdered because of her, at her orders.
You know what happened in Libya? How they murdered the children, raped then murdered the women and chopped the Blacks up into pieces.
Or the ones who are still getting raped and murdered in that country because of her.
I'll openly admit it. I hope she does. The way I see it it's her or everybody else.
The woman is evil. The woman has left a trail of death and destruction and she is no doubt the biggest threat to the world right now.
So yeah I wish it was true. I hope it is soon for all our sakes.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
The video clip I saw today of Hillary talking about her problem yesterday was absolutely Hillary Clinton!

she didnt speak on monday. there was no video of that.
I searched, nothing.
all there was was a 20 second video of her leaving the apt. and touching the little girl with her "pneumonia".
and that just might have been her double who looks exactly like her, sunglasses and all.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Well, we all knew that this election year would bring some more insanity. And I believe that this "secret-death" hoax won't be the worst of things to still come!

Hey Worm, maybe all the Marxist Jews at WABC created this little item just to goof on all you folks who are predicting her imminent death ;)

there was was a 20 second video of her leaving the apt. and touching the little girl with her "pneumonia".
and that just might have been her double who looks exactly like her, sunglasses and all.

Um. No. Not even a "body double". Just a Clinton impersonator named Teresa Barnwell.....who was in Los Angeles that day for the live taping of a television show.
Oops.
And with that yet another wing nut theory dies a humiliating death.

ps: as I understand it common bacterial pneumonia ceases to be contagious 48 hours after the first ingestion of antibiotic.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Hey Worm, maybe all the Marxist Jews at WABC created this little item just to goof on all you folks who are predicting her imminent death ;)

Um. No. Not even a "body double". Just a Clinton impersonator named Teresa Barnwell.....who was in Los Angeles that day for the live taping of a television show.
Oops.
And with that yet another wing nut theory dies a humiliating death.

ps: as I understand it common bacterial pneumonia ceases to be contagious 48 hours after the first ingestion of antibiotic.

Youre right. I said that before.
Poisoning the well.
btw the owners of ABC arent Marxist Jews. Just Jews. Judging by the fraud they commit on a daily basis I doubt they have any political or religious beliefs aside from money, lotsa money.

Were you with her in LA on Sunday?
If it was a body double do you expect them to tell us?
I'm not sure if it was or not, but anything is possible with these pathelogical liars.
But considering the seriousness of what just happened and the damage it caused her you would think she'd spend a little time talking to the press instead of waiving from a distance for a few seconds.

I have no idea why you or anyone would take everything the GOV and its news media as truth.
You seem smarter than that.
haha, maybe that's a conspiacy theory :)

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Tell that to the half million or so Libyans who were brutally murdered because of her, at her orders.
You know what happened in Libya? How they murdered the children, raped then murdered the women and chopped the Blacks up into pieces.
Or the ones who are still getting raped and murdered in that country because of her.
I'll openly admit it. I hope she does. The way I see it it's her or everybody else.
The woman is evil. The woman has left a trail of death and destruction and she is no doubt the biggest threat to the world right now.
So yeah I wish it was true. I hope it is soon for all our sakes.

:goodpost:

You mean Zionists. :yoda:

Never said I believed this. Just made a good thread topic, with the video.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
And this is why you beat me out, fro Asshat of the year...congratulations.

Were you with her in LA on Sunday?

Of course not, but hundreds of people were...

Barnwell was indeed in Los Angeles, for a live taping of the television show Lip Sync Battle. She gave a full interview to Newsweek while in the city, and her presence on the west coast can be confirmed by literally hundreds of people watching that taping.

Unless you're suggesting that in order to pull of this elaborate deception (and to do so with no advance notice and a three hour time window), the entire set and audience of Lip Sync Battle was teleported somehow from LA to NYC, along with the Newsweek interviewer, and that all were sworn/intimidated/bribed into keeping both this ruse and this remarkable transportation technology a secret, after which Ms. Barnwell went about her body double duties.

I suppose that's possible. Or maybe the person was actually Hillary Clinton. I realize that's a terribly boring, naïve, unimaginative scenario, but I think we have to consider it as a remote possibility.

yeah you gotta watch this kind of stuff.
There is also talk that the person who walked out of Chelseas 10 million dollar apt. was a body double.
I'm still on the fence on that one.

No way. You're on the fence on that one?

We're talking about a Hillary Clinton doppelganger assuming her role as the presidential candidate.

You're beyond batshit insane.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
No way. You're on the fence on that one?

We're talking about a Hillary Clinton doppelganger assuming her role as the presidential candidate.

You're beyond batshit insane.

Should I come back with a cheap shot like "and you're the dumbest of the dumb"?
I try not to do that because if you think about it arguing with a username on a computer is probably insane as well.

I said right from the start of this thread that I'm not sure if it was her double or not.
She does have one who is a dead ringer for her especially with sunglasses on.
But I never said it was her double outside of chelsea hubbells 10 million dollar apt on sept 11th.
Only that I wouldn't doubt it if it was.

See what most of us understand and take in of what's really happening in this whole Clinton freak show is only what's on the surface.
Only what they want us to know.
I try to figure out what's really happening. If that makes me insane than I guess I'm insane.

Regarding sept 11th. Think about it.
She's clearly out cold or perhaps in a seizure when they put her in that van.
1st they say it was the heat. That didnt fly because they realized it was 70 degrees , breezy with low humidity.
Then they said pneumonia and she went to her daughters home.
Seems like if you have pneunonia bad enough to knock you out on your feet and your pushing 70 you might go to a hospital.

Then 4 hours later she leaves the apartment unaided by her doctors and secret service looking thinner than normal and with a shit eating grin.
Livelier than we've seen her in months.
She waves to the reporters from a good distance, touches a little girl with her pneumonia ridden hands and bails.

Does that seem normal to you?