• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vuk Uu

What do you think about adults who swear a lot?

Are they stupid and childish?

In my view swearing is a sin.

sheep.gif

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
A fucking sheep?

You are the one who is stupid and childish for bringing up a stupid subject that nobody really cares about. Also nobody will agree with your opinion because you opinion itself is stupid and childish.

Jesus Swears

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Go fuck your goddamned fucking self.....asshole! :D

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
What's the big deal, bitch? They're just words. Fuck, fuckity, fuck, fuck fuck.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
They are just words, but the person who uses them is a fool and profanity should be used with care because they lose their effect if they are used often.

tumblr_m4eb4ro18f1qcsmhlo1_500.gif

You're saying whoever uses them is a fool, therefore they shouldn't use them, but you're also saying that they should be used with care, implying that there's nothing wrong with using them.

Which is it, gosh dang-diddilydarnit?!

You're saying whoever uses them is a fool, therefore they shouldn't use them, but you're also saying that they should be used with care, implying that there's nothing wrong with using them.

In my view profanity should be used only as the situation calls for it.

I mean that profanity is loutish behavior, but sometimes a weighty word can be in place.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
In my view profanity should be used only as the situation calls for it.

I mean that profanity is loutish behavior, but sometimes a weighty word can be in place.

You're contradicting yourself...again. You open up this thread saying swearing is a sin, and now you're saying profanity should only be used as the situation calls for it.

Which is it?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
"We should only allow good and positive things to come out of our mouths-things that will encourage other people"

(Ephesians 4:29)

ive encouraged a lot of people by cussing at them. as do coaches, military leaders, and your momma.