• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

VP Debate.....

Gonna watch it?

• Yup

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like pie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is why the debates are pointless. Everybody knows who they're voting for, this just serves as fodder for slinging crap at each other afterwards. No one cares what they said, they just care who came across with more authority or zingers. On a separate note, here's this:

A4-CmQRCQAAMvDq.jpg

This is why the debates are pointless. Everybody knows who they're voting for, this just serves as fodder for slinging crap at each other afterwards. No one cares what they said, they just care who came across with more authority or zingers. On a separate note, here's this:

No, I think there's a couple % that will vote for who they think the winner will be (ie Like the type that are Yankee fans when the Yankees are hot and complete Red Sox fans when Red Sox are hot.) and another percent or two that are just fucking with the pollsters.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
“Just finished watching the Vice Presidential debate and my one question is, what does Joe Biden find so funny? These are serious times. Just consider the foreclosure situation, unemployment numbers, out-of-control spending and our national security/foreign policy posture. Joe Biden came across as a rude curmudgeon who could not defend the failing policies of the Obama administration so he tried to smirk, shout and laugh his way through the debate. Joe Biden truly came across poorly and simply did not instill a sense of American leadership, and certainly not statesmanship. Congrats to my House colleague Rep. Paul Ryan, ya done good!”
— Rep. Allen West

“Just finished watching the Vice Presidential debate and my one question is, what does Joe Biden find so funny? These are serious times. Just consider the foreclosure situation, unemployment numbers, out-of-control spending and our national security/foreign policy posture. Joe Biden came across as a rude curmudgeon who could not defend the failing policies of the Obama administration so he tried to smirk, shout and laugh his way through the debate. Joe Biden truly came across poorly and simply did not instill a sense of American leadership, and certainly not statesmanship. Congrats to my House colleague Rep. Paul Ryan, ya done good!”
— Rep. Allen West

There was one person who acted like a reasoned, mature adult in that debate..and it wasn't Biden.

Good comments Ace and Dma25.

This sums up Biden quite well.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
its something how some people see what they want to see.

Some people are gonna see bidens lies and see through his talking points, others aint.
And Joe "always says what he means".

Ryans closing words summed it up.

We face a very big choice. What kind of country are we going to be? What kind of country are we going to give our kids? President Obama, he had his chance. He made his choices. His economic agenda, more spending, more borrowing, higher taxes, a government takeover of health care. It’s not working. It’s failed to create the jobs we need.
The choice is clear: a stagnant economy that promotes more government dependency or a dynamic, growing economy that promotes opportunity and jobs. Mitt Romney and I will not duck the tough issues, and we will not blame others for the next four years. We will take responsibility. And we will not try to replace our founding principles. We will reapply our founding principles.

And there should be an absolute rule about no interupting. Asshole talked over almost all Ryans final words each time he spoke.
Desperate move from a desperate man.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I forgot this:
Biden said, and he always means what he says, that there were no requests for more security at those embassies that were attacked and people were injured and murdered.
THAT WAS A FLAT OUT LIE which can/will/has been proven.
Obama lovers- how would you feel about that if somebody you knew and loved was killed that day?
To quote a famous Obama lover, WAKE THE FUCK UP.

A4-CmQRCQAAMvDq.jpg

That is great and the picture sums up the way I feel. I don't like either of these guys. However, I was wrong. I thought Biden was going to have his ass handed to him, but he didn't. He was aggressive. I think he also came across as over rehersed, but ...whatever. They both sat there and lied and played their little stupid games. So long as whoever wins stays healthy and alive, we'll be better of than if one of these guys becomes president.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Biden: Oh okay, we have this little rookie here I've known for a while. It's all good I got this.
Martha: **asks question*
Biden: Oh shit, um, fuck hm let me see **doesn't answer the question but brings up something else instead**
Ryan: **starts calling Biden out on his BS**
Biden: Oh shit, he came prepared...
Ryan: **starts stating fact and reason-
Biden: Fuck I can't let him prove me wrong **laughs, smirks, interrupts and prevents Ryan for getting all his statements out**
Liberals: BIDEN SO WON!
Me:
Conservatives:
Mitt Romney:
Any sane person in the world:
Batman:

tumblr_mbsamjxeqj1qaxrppo1_500.jpg

Mayhem

Banned
:funnyshit::1orglaugh:1orglaugh

You're posting that as a perjorative, but I actually think it's pretty supportive of Biden. The man stepped up to the plate and swung for the fence. I say good for him.

One of my biggest criticisms of Obama is that he sucks up to the right-wing too much. I'm hoping he gets "Biden-esque" in the next two debates.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Barack Obama better hit a grand slam come next Tuesday. Tired of seeing him act like a softee to the right. Biden was awesome last night. The guy is a take no shit VP. Biden only laughed because he couldn't believe what he was hearing from Ryan. That's it nothing else and the right is using that lousy laughing excuse because Ryan got his sorry ass kicked.

Couple of observations:

-Ryan did OK, not as well as I would have expected, or liked him to, just OK.
-Biden, while he did what he was charged with and played hard to rally the base, was about as un-Vice Presidential and as un-professional as I've ever seen. Wonder how his smuggery, dismissiveness and condescension will play with women, who historically have very little taste for rude, brutish politicians. He also seemed to come across as a total career politician, which independents have historically viewed warily.
-Was definitely nice for Biden to have one of Obama's personal friends as the moderator.
-Ryan seemed overly polite and patient, maybe a conscious strategy by his handlers? Not sure of its effectiveness.

The biggest thing that stood out to me was the comment that Biden made regarding "death panels." First it was striking because Ryan didn't actually mention death panels, but what stood out to me was Biden's statement "You know, I heard that death panel argument from Sarah Palin. It seems that every vice presidential debate, I hear this kind of stuff about panels..." This really struck me as odd, because Ryan didn't actually mention panels, but rather addressed the very real fact that Obamacare proposes a board to impose cost controls. But more importantly, the statement is even odder, because Palin never talked about "death panels" in her 2008 debate with Biden, because Obamacare hadn't even been proposed at that point. The term "death panel" wasn't used until late 2009. Interesting that the left claims that Palin is so unimportant, yet Biden boldly lies simply to take a cheap shot at her.

Mayhem

Banned
Anybody in Biden's shoes would have made sure to get Palin's name in there. I also would have been on the lookout to mention Gingrich and Santorum. Mentioning Bachmann would have been seen as absurd. But the best way to energize the Dem base, other than painting Romney as a joke, is to invoke the Three Stooges.

No, I think there's a couple % that will vote for who they think the winner will be (ie Like the type that are Yankee fans when the Yankees are hot and complete Red Sox fans when Red Sox are hot.) and another percent or two that are just fucking with the pollsters.

True. I almost forgot how many stupid fucking people there are in this country. Oh look, here comes one now...

This sums up Biden quite well.

There's a difference between laughing at "the issues" and laughing because the guy next to you is sputtering complete bullshit to the entire country.

Ryans closing words summed it up.

We face a very big choice. What kind of country are we going to be? What kind of country are we going to give our kids? President Obama, he had his chance. He made his choices. His economic agenda, more spending, more borrowing, higher taxes, a government takeover of health care. It’s not working. It’s failed to create the jobs we need.

Is your income tax rate higher? Mine isn't.
And excuse me Mr Ryan, but we haven't experienced "a government takeover of heath care".