• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few more from my stables and soon to bed xx

stable018.jpg

great pics Misshybrid that gets ya a vote for tomorrow too:hatsoff:

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
good night guys! :) thanks so much for the votes.

Follow me on Twitter! Click Here! to see all my cell phone candid photos and find out what's up with me!

Jane Burgess

Jane, when I see that picture I have to think "Please don't forget your sunscreen to protect that lovely skin from the harsh desert sun!!"

Another day, another vote for

Jane Burgess
Ashley Fires
Bree Olson
Nikki Nova
Miss Hybrid
Janessa Brazil

Hope you all have a great day!!

I don't burn, I just tan really dark. It must be the Cuban in me. Thanks for the vote my friend, you are awesome. :)

Jane Burgess

I'm from the Philippines. We got 7,107 islands here so beaches everywhere!:nanner::glugglug::D:hatsoff::thumbsup:

today's votes

Brynn Vyndetta, Jane Burgess, Mariah Milano, Miss Hybrid, Nikki Nova, Nina Mercedez, Rebecca Jessop, Rebekah Dee, Sandra Shine and the wildcard vote goes to Vicky Vette.

keep the sexy photos cumming girls!, last stretch for round 1!

Thank you for your vote. :thumbsup:

Jane Burgess

JaneB Oh I know its not likely to jump into the top 50 unless your close at this point. However its just insane that you and the other ladies shouldn't be closer to the top 50. You ladies exemplify the ideal that to me :2 cents: is Miss Freeones. Ready for some Dollhouse? Its gonna be so bittersweet though. Damn good show cut down before its time.

Everyone not looking for a debate just my :2 cents:. OK!

It is ok really. I have had a blast and to me that is more important then winning. I can say I lost with respect and I didn't call anyone names or act like a fool. It is how you win, not that you win that counts.

Yes I am ready for some Dollhouse. Not ready for this to be the last episode. I am sad. :(

It is ok really. I have had a blast and to me that is more important then winning. I can say I lost with respect and I didn't call anyone names or act like a fool. It is how you win, not that you win that counts.

Yes I am ready for some Dollhouse. Not ready for this to be the last episode. I am sad. :(

Agreed on how is more important then the win. I can still be a little upset though...Right? :D Just for a bit.

As for Dollhouse I am way sad. Damn Fox killing off all the Whedon's shows.

LisaSparxxx

That's right you are a KY Girl!!....and I have voted for you I think I posted it in one or two post I didn't really post my votes the first few days of the contest...But I will put a vote in for you tomorrow...and I am a fan...thanks for the comment and I Love your Pics....Thanks again Lisa

I was just giving you a hard time. I do appreciate the love though. :rofl:

karenkougar-389.jpg

karenkougar-559.jpg

Congradulations Karen Kougar You get my 10th vote of the day.

Isobel Wren gets a confirmed vote for 01/28/10.

You both join the ranks of these 9 lovely ladies. I don't post my votes everyday, but that will change once round 2 starts.

Nikki Nova( Not only is she one of the hottest girls on this earth. She is also a wonderful human being. Let's give her our suppourt durring her troubles by giving her a vote)

Jane Burgess( Even when this woman is sick she is still out there working hard at getting your votes. Jane You are the best)

Nina Mercedez

Miss Hybrid( The only thing I want of Miss Hybrid to drop is her panties,not her status. Let's get some votes for this girl)

Rebecca Jessop

Rebekah Dee( A damn good reason to move to England)

Deauxma

Christine Vinson

Brynn Vyndetta( You will be on my vote list any year)

Kagney Linn Karter

hey everyone i just got back from a signing in Indianapolis Indiana, soooo i thought i'd come say hello ! im posting some pics from my last "out of town" feature dancinig gig in Columbus Ohio at the Dollhouse! i had so much fun, i love when guys bring their hott girlfriends in for me to dance and kiss on! hope you guys like the pics and i always post my schedule (for featuring and signing) on my blog and calender on www.kagneylinnkarter.com as well as my twitter facebook and myspace ! so if your ever in the area CUM SEE ME! hope you guys like the pix

muah muah kisssy from your fav place to ~klk~

ps dont forget to put in your daily vote for me in the missfreeones contest so you can make me your freeones BAAAAAABBBBBBBBYY!! i heart you all ! xo-klk

tialing

Hello Board Members, Good Day to all…As is customary each day big thanks to all the ladies who share their pics and comments…Much appreciated…My Votes Today A few diff but mostly the same

Brynn Vyndetta (Of course….she works really hard and deserves EVERYONE’S Vote)
Nikki Nova (Always has my Vote…Beautiful Pics…Thanks for your Comments Too…Much love For Nikki)
Mariah Milano (Stunning Pics Love her post Awesome Lady)
Miss Hybrid (Great interaction…awesome pics…Thanks)
Jane Burgess (Awesome Pics and comments…Glad your feeling Better)
Rebecca Jessop ( Great lady enjoy her comments and pics)
Rebekah Dee (Thanks for the replies…much appreciated)
Tia Ling (Great Pics…hope she stays in top 50)
Vanilla Deville (awesome pics close to top 50 hope we can get her there)
Vicky Vette (my favorite Milf and her comments are great)

Thank you Hitman ! Here's another one for you .... one of my favs !

http://missfreeones.com/biography_Tia_Ling.html

tialing

Not good idea.
Allow all girls to participate, and the voters will punish them or not.

Anyway, I consider to vote only for those girls that made some effort on this forum.
Here is the list (random order, help me if I miss some girl):

Nikki Nova
Lisa Sparxxx
Janessa Brazil
Miss Hybrid
Brynn VynDetta
Tia Ling
Boby Eden
JaneB
Vanilla DeVille
Eric Lindros
Kimora Klein

and my now favorite Mariah Milano!

Thank you so much Night Train ! So glad you voted for me !

Tia Ling

Status
Not open for further replies.