• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, guys!

I know I'm super-late to this party, but just wanted to post this pic as a last minute effort to gain your support in the contest.

If you're not familiar with my work, I'm a 47-year-old working in the (appropriately enough) MILF/Cougar genre. If you're into the whole stockings/lingerie/pinup thing, you should check me out.

Most of the links here at FreeOnes feature my former "look"; but as of recently my measurements are 34F-26-36, as you can see in this photo... :)

karenkougar-87.jpg

Hope you like it, and if you do - please vote for me... :wave2:

xoxox,
Karen

I love MILF and you are really good!!! :thefingerMy dick went Hard as soon as I've seen this pic!!!

I am still trying to catch up on this thread. Damn is grows so fast each day. Thanks of all your votes and support. It has been an amazing experience. I was lucky enough to meet so many of you and make some good friends. Let's not forget to vote for the awesome ladies in this contest.

Jane, when I see that picture I have to think "Please don't forget your sunscreen to protect that lovely skin from the harsh desert sun!!"

Another day, another vote for

Jane Burgess
Ashley Fires
Bree Olson
Nikki Nova
Miss Hybrid
Janessa Brazil

Hope you all have a great day!!

Mariah Milano is always treating us to some hot pics and we are still in round one. By the time the finals arrive, we made need CPR after one of her visits. :yesyes::yesyes:

Thanks for your kind compliments.....where exactly are your beaches? I may have to schedule a visit if you have wet titties a plenty! ;)

Rebekah xxx

I'm from the Philippines. We got 7,107 islands here so beaches everywhere!:nanner::glugglug::D:hatsoff::thumbsup:

today's votes

Brynn Vyndetta, Jane Burgess, Mariah Milano, Miss Hybrid, Nikki Nova, Nina Mercedez, Rebecca Jessop, Rebekah Dee, Sandra Shine and the wildcard vote goes to Vicky Vette.

keep the sexy photos cumming girls!, last stretch for round 1!

KarenKougar

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hey, guys! I've gotta go to bed - but you've already bumped me up a couple of spots in the past couple of hours... Thanks!!!!

Maybe by posting a showing you my pussy a bit I can keep your attention enough to vote for me some more while I sleep, and I can wake up to a higher position on this nutty totem pole...LOL...

karenkougar-389.jpg

karenkougar-559.jpg

In any case, I hope you enjoy the pictures, and have a wonderful evening!

xoxoxox,
Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.