• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaSparxxx

Official Checked Star Member
If you like BIG NATURAL BOOBS then remember to vote for me.. :D Simply click the image below..

i wish we knew how close the votes are currently. might be an idea to start voting tactically....

;-)

p.s. i've been voting for u regularly, lisa. up 1 place from yesterday!

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
hey can one of you do me a favor and ad to my rep some a-hole that nobody likes gave me a neg rep because i made him look foolish.

i wish we knew how close the votes are currently. might be an idea to start voting tactically....

It is also getting close to that time when campaigning tactically is going to be important. Soon a large block of votes will be up for grabs that had previously gone to girls outside the top 50. If your currently ranked between 20 and 50 you will need those votes to make it to round 3.

cel

r u sure about that?

round 2 = limited to 5 votes
round 3 = limited to 1 vote
final round = limited to 1 vote

not easy at all. at this stage i don't know which one (never mind 5) i would back to the hilt.

hey can one of you do me a favor and ad to my rep some a-hole that nobody likes gave me a neg rep because i made him look foolish.

sure thing buddy if you can give me some rep:pimpdaddy Im a newbie ya catch my drift? maybe i can even downgrade the other guys rep for ya too.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
sure thing buddy if you can give me some rep:pimpdaddy Im a newbie ya catch my drift? maybe i can even downgrade the other guys rep for ya too.

:dunno:not really much you can do if your reps 0. but fine whatever. you should probably just build up your rep first. Its not really important anymore anyways.

Here is how I break it down marycareyfan. Thru 12 days we are getting about 16,000 votes cast each day. If girls outside the top 50 are currently claiming 10% of those votes that is 1600 votes a day. Next round we only get 5 votes instead of 10 so that means 800 votes per day, that would have gone to these girls, had they advanced, are now in play.

Thank you to for the votes. I have to run to my web cam studio and fix a couple of issues. So I will try and pop on here later tonight.

Also remember to vote for Rebecca Jessop. She has not been on here because she has the flu.

Yes i know of her flu...damn!! I'm supporting her! And I think I can maybe support you as well!! Bye

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member
I fear that we already know who the next miss freeones 2010 will be. She has a big supporter number in the forum and unlike anybody else, makes a great publicity for herself. Her name is Vicky Vette, beautiful lady but I prefer instead Sophie Dee, Sara Jay, Deauxma. I think is unfair, just my opinion, please don't kill me.

Harty... can you clue Freeones in and the rest of the girls? By the way... I am now the webmaster for Sara Jay and Deauxma who are in my network so your votes for them are seriously well placed :) Me win? About as likely as me getting on Oprah. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.