• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
I agree crosseyedlemon, after the first day or two I had swapped out
Lisa Ann for Jane Burgess
Diamond Foxxx (one of my favorites) for Nina Mercedez
and Eva Angelina for Rebecca Jessop (though since I have seen Eva campaign online so she might work her way back in for someone else)

The only girl absolutely guaranteed my vote regardless if she shows up or not (and she has :) ) is Sara Jay

It looks as though Nikki Benz may soon be swapped out for Mariah Milano, simply because she is here constantly (and beautiful). She seems much more like she wants the votes then a lot of the other competitors.

Thanks. That was nice of you. :thumbsup:

Jane Burgess

Well it is another beautiful day here in AZ. Glad to be a part of this contest. Thanks for all of the messages. I loved the ones that said you didn't know I was such a dirty girl. I am a super dirty girl, and loving every second of it. :)

10.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

03.jpg

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Nina Mercedez definitely my woman on line and deserve my vote for Miss FreeOnes 2010. Since I discovered Nina Mercedez in the internet website years ago, I had been smitten and stuck with her for years till to this very day. When I added her for Myspace friend, she promptly confirmed from her end. When I added her for my Facebook friend, she also without any hesitation to approve and confirmed me from her end. I believe Nina Mercedez has the same principle with good attitude and sincere friendship with everyone who wishes to be her friend. You deserve my vote everyday honey on line Nina Mercedez.

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Cmon peeps lets get some votes going for Bobbi Eden for Miss Freeones...shes hot!!!! cant believe shes almost bottom :( Ive voted for her if no one else has.

Love Gisele: my always fav blonde: fine booty with big boobies and brains, every man dream. :p
Eva Angelina: i might stop voting for her I don't see her post here
Isis Taylor: world finest booty. nough said
Dana DeArmond: white girl with a fine booty
Bree Olson; I've always been a fan of hers. :)
Rebecca Jessop: I'm falling in love with her can't Figure out why?
Mulani Rivera: another chick with a fine booty. :p
September Carrino: big boobie Yum Yum
Jelena Jensen: I might stop voting for her too I never see her post on here. :(
Nikki Nova: she seem nice and sweet, so she get my vote. :)

Does anyone else find it at all amusing that 14 of the top 15 ranked girls are listed as having fake boobs and the one that isn't just happens to be the leader?

THATS IT! I've heard enough! I will no longer be saying who I voted for... Just not gonna do it. Well that is other then the two in my siggy. All other ladies who I vote for will either know I do or will very shortly.

Jane Burgess Have been enjoy the pics. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.