• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member
hey everyone. I just wanted to say thank you so much for all of the votes. I was quite literally tied up all day and night w/ work stuff etc and couldn't get on the computer until now. Hello everyone and bug kisses! Keep the votes coming! Please vote for me. Pretty pretty please?
Love and Light
xoxo
Nikki Nova

hey everyone. I just wanted to say thank you so much for all of the votes. I was quite literally tied up all day and night w/ work stuff etc and couldn't get on the computer until now. Hello everyone and bug kisses! Keep the votes coming! Please vote for me. Pretty pretty please?
Love and Light
xoxo
Nikki Nova

Hi Nikki Nova, nice to read your post. Happy new year.

I have voted for Nina Mercedez, Jelena Jensen, Lisa Ann, Maggie Green, Eva Angelina. Now since you request your fans to vote for you, I'll throw my vote for you. It's better late than never. Good luck.

(COME ON SING WITH ME)I like BIG TITS and I can not lie, You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung

WHOOP WHOOP :D

You're definitely a girl with humour (and since you're English this is quite normal, isn't it?!!!)
And this turn me really on!!! ;)
I love you honey!!

rebekahdee

HAppy Friday guys! I am off to shoot some sexy material today and a certain MILF might get it on the action - I will post pics if it happens!
In the meantime I shall be offline for a couple of days so I thought i would post another couple of photos to remind you to vote for me in the Miss Freeones Competition!
I shall post some naughtier ones if you guys get me through to the next round so if you do have a spare vote or two please think of me!
Thanks for all your lovely comments and compliments on the pics so far...keep them coming cos it makes me want to post more ;)

Enjoy!
R.xxx

My sweet beauty, my goddess!! ;) I live in Italy...But you should already known this since I tell to you by PM...!! :):)

By the way...I've done my job and voted for you today!!
I really hope that you'll get top 50 sooner!!

Kisses!

Rebecca Jessop is among my favourite busty model (she's big naturals beauty). I am a member of her Yahoo group.

By the way, she deserves my vote too.

Good job man!! I know she ie natural!! Also I've joined her yahoo group!

Thanks for the reminder. Honestly, I have forgotten all about Rebecca Jessop. I was busy with UK glamour model Lucy Pinder. Later, pinup galmour model Denise Milanie. But these two busty models are not registered in the run for Miss FreeOnes 2010. However, I love Latina model Nina Mercedez former Miss Nude Universe. I have been voting for her and other busty models who are among my favourites busty models. I am a big boobs lover, hence I am amused and enlightened by these busty models good looks and nice big boobs (silicon or naturals).

By the way, I am also registered in Rebekkah Dee yahoo group. She deserves my vote too. Too many beautiful and busty women on this planet to be admired and adored. These beautiful and busty women have to be good at marketing and promoting themselves in the internet so that they are consistently known to their fans globally. Some glamour bsuty models became famous, got their money, got their partners and settled down then they bound to neglect and abandoned their fans. When they are abadoned by their partners and husbands, some how they turn around and start to market and promote themselves in the internet and look for their loyal dedicated fans or look for new fans. That's unfair and insincere to their fans old or new. I remember UK glamour natural busty model Jordan aka Katie Price. After she god married and has kids, she became arrogant and neglected or abandoned her fans. Her fans hated her so much. I have nothing against Jordan aka Katie Price. To this very day, she's among my favourite natural busty UK glamour model. Even though she under went breasts reduction. Without the fans of these famous busty glamour models, they are not what they are now. They should be grateful and thankful their fans globally. In the internet, how to dating these busty galmour models? No way. We are just fans of these busty glamour models. Like me from Southeast Asia, there is no way I can meet these busty glamour models in persons and in real life. Although I have all the moeny in the wolrd. I won't spend my money and time in search and look for these busty glamour models. I hve my own things to do in real life and in my own place and location. The busty glamour models ought to realise this regardless what nationality, race, culture, educational background, politics, status, colour, rich or poor in materials the fans are. All fans are equally important -why? One vote in the internet is very important for them to win the polls to be somebody. It's equally the same applies to the poliiticians. Once elected, the politicians tends to forget about their voters welfare. That's not fair and bad attitude.

By the way, Rebekkah Dee, I am going to vote for you inthe internet for Miss FreeOnes 2010. Good luck.

What a long post...I agree with what you say but not all the famous people once they become famous abandon their fans! I hope Rebecca don't do this to us!

Exactly. Not all famous people, politicians and glamour busty models tend to abandon their fans, voters or subjects. Nina Mercedez is an example and passionate about her fans globally. She gets intouch personally with her fans globally. I hope Rebecca Jessop, Rebekah Dee and others are passionate with their fans globally. Good attitude and integrity is very important to each and every one of us to uphold. Not every body wants money. Some people wants power and popularity. Therefore, one has to be open minded, moderation and well balanced in life. It's a matter of survival to edge others in terms of sincerity and integrity.

Thanks for being rationale and understanding on the matter. Not only we the fans of these models appreciate, admire, adore and to the extend of smitten of these models beauty, sexiness, curvaceous, busty ness and intelligence, but getting to know each other on line as well. In addition to the greatness and beauty of these models, we love to discover their inner beauty so that we are assured of their sincerity and genuinity to us. To be honest, no matter what, there is no chance that we as their fans globally bound to meet these models in real life. What more to date them and beyond. Only those fans who live on the smae town, city and same soil with these amazing models are lucky to meet these models in persons. For me, I just see their pictures and videos in the internet websites. That's about it.

Let's continue to vote for our favourites models for Miss FreeOnes 2010.

Mariahxxx

Good morning everyone! Here are this morning's photos and you know there will be more later in the day! :) I'm feelin' strapon this morning! If you like them and my efforts, add me to your 10 daily votes. Thank you so much to everyone who has voted so far!
Vote for Puma Swede too!

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_5385.JPG

mariah-142.jpg

mariah-156.jpg

set2059.jpg

set2048.jpg

mariahmilano1-051.jpg

mariahmilano1-044.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.