• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i dont win the trip to L.A. wich i probably won´t .i will organize on my expenses a full week of party in Portugal for the top 50 woman on April:Everything on my expenses,on my manson.And also the top 5 posters on this thread are welcome to come along.Everything on me!!!

P:S: Let me just win the lottery first!Hey i bet every week,so don´t give me that look!

ChristineVinson

Official Checked Star Member
Wow Christine. That is a great pic. Would love to pour oil on you and give you a full massage ;)

Thanks again Nikki Nova shoataim , and others who liked my joke I will be giving you reps later on.

Thanks TheVern...sound like an enticing offer...:)

xoxo Christine

JanessaBrazil

Hope Everyone is having a great day! Here are some naughty pics for you ;)

destiny3c-20.jpg

destiny3c-207.jpg

destiny3c-264.jpg

destiny3c-301.jpg

Please Vote For Me!

My original Freeones Thread!

You normally do the count for how many posts on her from each girl, what is that now?

You mean somebody really cares? Thank you Rebekah for letting me know that my effort wasn't wasted (or are you just having some fun with me?)

I could provide another update once we hit 5000 posts but that might cause Brynn Vyndetta to have me taken away for OCD therapy. :rofl:

ChristineVinson

Good Morning Ladies. I hope everyone is having an awesome day so far.
My votes for are as follows...
Bree Olson
Brynn Vyndetta
Chica's Place
Christine Vinson
Danielle FTV
Jane Burgess
Mariah Milano
Nikki Nova
Nina Mercedez
Rebecca Jessop

Predictable list, to be certain.:sleep: All these ladies are absolutely beautiful and cool as fuck.:bowdown: 5 days left in the first round, Jane Burgess and Brynn Vyndetta still need our votes and support... so let's give it up to them people, I want to see them both in the Top 50! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you!!! xoxo Christine

Hi everyone. I am feeling a bit better. I just wanted to say thanks for the votes and the nice messages. This thread has grown so much since Friday night. I will try and catch up on it tonight or tomorrow. I thought I would share some pics from my Hooters set. Yes I did actually work there for almost three years. :)

img_1860.jpg

img_1868.jpg

img_1880.jpg

img_1911.jpg

img_2001.jpg

img_1893.jpg
I'm glad you're feeling better you have been missed! I don't know how the hell I missed these...I am really digging the Hooters uniform...oh yeah! Hot as ever Jane!:flame:

XoGisele

You are hot and I want your boots. I am going to hit you up about them. :)

thanks babe!!! a special someone spoiled me off my wishlist so iam not sure what brand they are.. but they are from Amazon.com :D they have them in other colors too! super sexy hehe
ps.. ur hot <3

XoGisele

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 4095995, member: 99191"]I had sex with Roald... and it was the best 18 seconds of my life.

how dare you cheat on me! :lovecoupl

Status
Not open for further replies.