• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Voting behaviour

I was just wondering... Do you guys vote daily on the same girls in the same catergories?
Do you give all your votes to one single girl, or do you use all your 10 votes daily and give them to different ladies?

For me it's easy... I vote daily for 80% on the same ladies.
4 votes go to Briana Lee in all categories she is in.
3 votes for Harley Spencer in all caterogies except for Best OCSM (not that she's not a good OCSM, but I've got my personal reasons not to give her that vote, although she deserves it). But Harley knows and understands why, and that all that matters.
1 vote for Vicky Vette as Miss FreeOnes 2012.
And then I have to votes left. I do use them, but I switch daily in between some different OCSM's who, in my opinion, deserve an extra vote or push.

Now, how about you guys?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I just vote for the same 5 girls, my reason is simple...I've interacted with them on the board, and I think they're nice people.

I vote for the same exact girls. Same exact reason as revidffum. I interact with them, think they are nice people, and they deserve the vote.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I only vote for Spexy.

I hate the contest on general principle and participate as little as possible.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I divide my votes between the following:

Briana "Bananna" Lee
Spexy Ashree
Jane B-izzle
Harley "Davidson" Spencer
Miss "Toyota" Hybrid

It is what it is, Homes....

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
I am voting for the ladies that I know and I am sticking with them through the contest. I go by their work history, length in the industry, are they active on the forum (OCSM contest) how many hours do they cam (cam contest) etc. Aaliyah I am voting for you for cam model, you have been doing it 8 or 9 years and that's forever in cam years. LOL

alexpnz I LOVE Jane B-izzle. I need that as my nickname. :)

As from today I've got only one free vote left. One lovely lady has convinced me to give her my vote in the cam section as long as she is in the competition. :)

i make sure to vote for best newcomer because not many stick around these days and i want to make sure a hot new girl sticks around and i think a prize will do just that, they dont make very much anymore

i also vote for the hottest girls available, i dont really look at if ive interacted with them because im sure the other girls are nice also, they just dont happen to post where i post..

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I vote for Miss H in all the categories she's in. The rest, I vote for OCSM's who've interacted with the Board the most.

I vote for Miss H in all the categories she's in. The rest, I vote for OCSM's who've interacted with the Board the most.

Thats strange. I'd rather vote for people that are updating their websites. I see alot of people voting here for people Harley Spencer, no issue with her, but come on, this is a contest for top models in the industry and well, i went to her site a week ago or so and it hadn't updated for a month apparently and i dont think she has videos or does cam shows or anything. she just posts in here in order to get sales. noone ever wants to believe they do it for their own agenda :/

Theres people like ariel rebel who have been consistently giving fans interaction of all sorts and updates for so many years, i wnat to keep them happy!