• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Voting behaviour

Deepcover

Closed Account
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6625067, member: 579739"]I have no desire to kiss and makeup with him.

It was worth a try:yesyes:

Damn...i'm starting to sound like those non jealous, cuckold, share my wife/gf swinging guys:rolleyes:

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
I know the feeling. My laptop is my BFF. LOL (I need a vacation)

Ditto. I think I need a few offline days to get my head straight again but it just doesn't happen does it?! :(

Briana Lee

Off course it does, no one but you decide when you can take a day off. No one would blame you if you weren't online for a few days. I know I wouldn't. It's understandable.

You wouldn't believe the grief I would get if I did that! My inboxes on my Email, Facebook and Twitter would go into overload!

Aaliyah Love

Off course it does, no one but you decide when you can take a day off. No one would blame you if you weren't online for a few days. I know I wouldn't. It's understandable.

LOL you are wrong there. no one would blame u? I get messages from butthurt "fans" everyday who are expecting me to reply to EVERY EMAIL, TWEET AND IM THEY SEND ME. Take a day off and the bullshit just doubles. I barely have enough time to answer all of my messages, keep my schedule straight, oh yeah, AND find time to do the work that actually MAKES ME MONEY.. webcamming and shooting when I work 7 days a week. Us "self-employed' girls don't just get to "take a day off" whenever we want with "nobody blaming" or "complaining" it just doesn't happen. Sometimes I wish my fans could live just 1 day in my shoes to see how hard it is I really work..and I know Briana is the same, I always see her busting her ass. It's not as easy ad just taking a day off.. sure wish it was.

Briana Lee

LOL you are wrong there. no one would blame u? I get messages from butthurt "fans" everyday who are expecting me to reply to EVERY EMAIL, TWEET AND IM THEY SEND ME. Take a day off and the bullshit just doubles. I barely have enough time to answer all of my messages, keep my schedule straight, oh yeah, AND find time to do the work that actually MAKES ME MONEY.. webcamming and shooting when I work 7 days a week. Us "self-employed' girls don't just get to "take a day off" whenever we want with "nobody blaming" or "complaining" it just doesn't happen. Sometimes I wish my fans could live just 1 day in my shoes to see how hard it is I really work..and I know Briana is the same, I always see her busting her ass. It's not as easy ad just taking a day off.. sure wish it was.

^^^^^^^This.

You wouldn't believe the grief I would get if I did that! My inboxes on my Email, Facebook and Twitter would go into overload!

Hmmm... And that's what you girls call fans then? Sorry, but people like that aren't the fans you need.
I mean, I can't imagine anyone from the regulars on the board reacting like that. People who gives reactions like that are just sick and they should be ignored. As you say, you have a job to make money, Bri goes to school and tries to earn money with her sites. All well, you girls earn money the way you want. But then again, people you call fans should understand too it's a busy life and you only have two hands and one head and you can't do it all whenever they want you to.
Take it easy, real fans don't run off when they don't get an answer right away.

A little side note from me (because there's another flip to that coin as well of course): no one ever told you girls to become cam girls, and so it was your own choice. From that point of view (and I hope you don't mind me saying it, because I don't mean to be rude in any way) it's a little unfair to start complaining about people you call fans being demanded. I'm sure you knew from the beginning the internet is full of nutcases and douchebags, so it was quite obvious you would meet people with these expectations, didn't you?
Only question remaining then is: do you always have to fullfill all these demands because these guys tell you they are a big fan of yours, while I would think a real fan would understand the girl takes a few days off to clear her mind. After all, life is so much more then running a side or fullfill demands of so called fans.

Just my two cents of course.

Aaliyah Love

Take it easy, real fans don't run off when they don't get an answer right away.

uh, they SURE DO!
I think you're confused, when I say "fan" I mean PEOPLE WHO ARE PAYING MEMBERS OF MY WEBSITE/WEBCAMS, people who pay my bills. not someone who says "I'm a fan, now give me what I want." Sure, there are plenty of THOSE too, and they get my attention when I can spare a minute and when they are polite and respectful. But I'm pretty sure Briana and I are talking about the same thing here.. and sorry, I don't have enough money to say "oh, you're not patient enough, so fuck off. go ahead and cancel membership to my website, I don't care! go spend your money elsewhere!" if I WAS, I WOULD be able to take a day off..

And I don't think either of us girls came here to "complain" we are merely explaining our situation, since you SO OBVIOUSLY have no idea what it is we do all day. "Nobody ever told you girls to become cam girls, it was your own choice." Yes, AND...? We both choose this job/lifestyle, and we are both telling you what this job/lifestyle entails. Which is WORKING YOUR ASS OFF 24/7.
i

uh, they SURE DO!
I think you're confused, when I say "fan" I mean PEOPLE WHO ARE PAYING MEMBERS OF MY WEBSITE/WEBCAMS, people who pay my bills. not someone who says "I'm a fan, now give me what I want." Sure, there are plenty of THOSE too, and they get my attention when I can spare a minute and when they are polite and respectful. But I'm pretty sure Briana and I are talking about the same thing here.. and sorry, I don't have enough money to say "oh, you're not patient enough, so fuck off. go ahead and cancel membership to my website, I don't care! go spend your money elsewhere!" if I WAS, I WOULD be able to take a day off..

And I don't think either of us girls came here to "complain" we are merely explaining our situation, since you SO OBVIOUSLY have no idea what it is we do all day. "Nobody ever told you girls to become cam girls, it was your own choice." Yes, AND...? We both choose this job/lifestyle, and we are both telling you what this job/lifestyle entails. Which is WORKING YOUR ASS OFF 24/7.
i

It's sad that my business needs paying customers to thrive? What's so sad about that?

Aaliyah, I don't want to discuss this here, see your PM-box please. ;)

Briana Lee

uh, they SURE DO!

i

Agreed. It's like any job, it has it's good points and it has it's bad points. As Aaliyah says, we can't afford to pick and choose when it comes to paying customers.

Anyway, how did it turn into a heated debate?! Again as Aaliyah was saying, all we were trying to put across was it is very hard for us to just disappear when we feel like it. We do have multiple obligations that we need to fulfill to continue making a living.

Anyway, how did it turn into a heated debate?! Again as Aaliyah was saying, all we were trying to put across was it is very hard for us to just disappear when we feel like it. We do have multiple obligations that we need to fulfill to continue making a living.

Heated??? There is nothing heated about it. Just relax hun, I'm sure Aaliyah and I can sort out our discussion. ;)

Briana Lee

Take a day or two off. If anyone asks tell them you felt like you were burning out. I took 4 months off from camming last fall because I was burnt out.

I wish I could afford to do that, I really do. But oh well, I guess it's the life I chose.

Anyway, who wants to fuck?! :D