• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Vote now for Miss FreeOnes 2013! Round 1 has officially started!!

I just hope someone who's actually active on the boards and stuff takes the big Miss FO prize. i'd hate to see it go to someone that doesn't even interact with their fans or anything like that, which is why i'm sending all of my positive energy to the kind and awesome OCSMs I've met here since I joined.

The forum is just a tiny part of FreeOnes. For some reason people seem to think the forum IS FreeOnes which it is not. However to give OCSMs a better shot at some prize too we added the OCSM category. Of course if the forum works together they have a lot of pull which is what you see right now with a few of the OCSMs doing very well so far.

So no, your statement doesn't hold ground but OCSMs do have a good chance ;)

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
Hey everyone, hope your Hump Day is better than mine. I am horribly sick with the flu of some sort and I literally dragged myself out of bed to say thanks for the votes and to give you a couple of pics. Some cos play pics for your viewing pleasure :D:)

glam_temple_11.jpgMaggieGreenBareMaids7.jpg

The forum is just a tiny part of FreeOnes. For some reason people seem to think the forum IS FreeOnes which it is not. However to give OCSMs a better shot at some prize too we added the OCSM category. Of course if the forum works together they have a lot of pull which is what you see right now with a few of the OCSMs doing very well so far.

Right you are Roald, right you are... but :) all 3 previous Winners of the Miss FreeOnes title, had been active OCSMs at the time of their Victory.

:pimpdaddy

BellaBellini

So... as you probably will have already noticed a long long time ago in a place far far away (from where I am, though it's the same all the world around), we Guys are absolutely fascinated and smitten by Boobs (the psychos came up with the term "penis envy" for girls, but I think we guys have even more "boob envy" lol). But, as fascinated as we are with beautiful boobies, we are relatively ignorant regarding the bra sizes. Oh, we do know that a H is larger than a C, but that's about it, does your new size mean you got smaller in the underbust but larger overall? But to look at them a guy can't really think... :drool2: ... I know it's rude to stare... sorry Bella ;)

Since I'm already asking, regarding your stats - are you Canadian or South African? :)

My band size has stayed the same. You just have to shop at the right places to find bras with that band size. I was actually a 28DD before the boob job. Guys just see DD and get confused. But a 28DD is the same cup size as a 32C. So that's why I submitted that size as my original stats.

The sales assistant who measured me said I'm really a 28i. But that lingerie store doesn't make that size. I'll try hunt down a 28i bra though. I like idea of having iboobs. The best apple product ever!:D

I'm a Canadian permanent resident and I've applied for citizenship. But I'll always be a Cape Town girl :) I'm not sure if I'll keep my South African citizenship. You have to fill out LOTS of paperwork and a South African passport is pretty useless for most things besides nostalgia.

Hope my bra sizing lesson was educational ;)

Right you are Roald, right you are... but :) all 3 previous Winners of the Miss FreeOnes title, had been active OCSMs at the time of their Victory.

:pimpdaddy

Like I said the board has a lot of pull. However the statement that the winner should be an OCSM is bull since the board does not represent FreeOnes it's just a part of it.

TAYSTEVENS

Re: >>> Vote now for Miss FreeOnes 2013! Round 1 has officially started!!

better make it albanian ;) you're great and will vote you all time. sadly missed Xo Gisele and Miss Hybrid today, they are both cool ladies, will vote them tomorrow. glad voted maggie green today.
Are you albanian or macedonian in macedonian its blagodaram )

- - - Updated - - -

Id like to thank everyone who has voted for me I appreciate all your votes I know that its tough... thanks for your support

Like I said the board has a lot of pull. However the statement that the winner should be an OCSM is bull since the board does not represent FreeOnes it's just a part of it.

I think you might be mistaking should and must. While the winner may not have to be an OCSM... it would be nice. While the forums aren't all of FreeOnes it is where the models can interact with their fans, which is a nice thing and it's not unreasonable to hope for that to be rewarded (or to feel a little miffed if it's not) in a fan voted contest. After all, the OCSMs are the ones putting in the time with their fans, and doing so on a board which isn't always entirely hospitable.

One day Roald will love me.

Fonzie always needed to go against the grain to maintain his rebel image... the leather jacket alone wasn't enough.