• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Vote now for Miss FreeOnes 2013! Round 1 has officially started!!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Wasn't the reason why Petra got hired ?

You mean Anders and yes he was however he got rough hands which irritate my balls a bit.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 7390100, member: 346743"]Hmm he should coconut oil. And then your balls would be soft AND smell like a macaroon!

:facepalm:

I'm gonna have a hard time putting coconut oil in my smoothie tomorrow. Thanks Maggie.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
The only trouble I have is that Little Stan ends up voting instead of me. I mean, how do I know how the candidates stand on the issues? What are their beliefs and how will those beliefs affect their reign as Miss FreeOnes? Will they let Little Stan hide in their pussies? These are the issues, we the Stans, need to know!

:facepalm:

I'm gonna have a hard time putting coconut oil in my smoothie tomorrow. Thanks Maggie.

Put the penis in the coconut and she drank them both up, yes, put the penis in the coconut and she drank them both up, and call the doctor and woke him up...

Patty Plenty

Official Checked Star Member
Miss Hybrid x 2
Briana Lee x 2
Mandy Flores x 2
Vicky Vette x 2
Patty Plenty x 2
Thanks hun! Keep cumming back for more!
imp_getimageCA4CM3TC.jpg

This. The lanes are wide open.

This year is actually really interesting since we have lots of 'amateur' models, cam girls, erotic models, and "unknown". Tons of the big names are missing. No Lisa Ann, Sophie Dee, Jayden Jaymes, etc. I think 2013 is a year we can potentially give some lucky girl a big break.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I won't say in what configuration I voted in this here 1st shot of the 1st Round, but I distributed my votes among:
Aaliyah Love -- Ariel Rebel -- Harley Spencer -- JaanaRuutu
Jane Burgess -- JinxyPie -- Mandy Flores -- Miss Hybrid -- Sabrina Deep

But, I sure hope they all went through. I didn't exactly have a problem free voting session.
At one point, after a little bit of a lockup, I really didn't see the Green indication of a batch of 3 votes having gone through. Although I did see the Votes Left indicator go down by the appropriate amount. Then at the end with my last batch of 2 votes, I got a Red indication saying I had an "Indefinite" amount of votes left. What the fuck? I knew I should have had zero votes left by then, but I was informed I had an "Indefinite" amount of votes left.

Lolita_Borgia

It would appear as though I posted my votes in the wrong thread last night. So here are my votes once again. :)

Miss Hybrid in Miss Freeones, Eurotart, and OCSM

Briana Lee in Miss Freeones, Cam Girl, and Adult Model

Harley Spencer in Miss Freeones

Lolita Borgia in Miss Freeones and Adult Model

Mandy Flores in Miss Freeones

Spank you for the luv Mr who??? xXx :bounce:

And special you are Loli, it's an honor to be giving daily spankings :spanking: again during the contest :kitty:

:pimpdaddy

Mmm... when you put it that way this contest does have a lot going for it *hehe* xXx :lips:

Miss Hybrid x 3
Briana Lee x 2
Lolita Borgia
Demi Dantric
Dannii Harwood
Maggie Green
Harley Spencer

And *kisses* to you your Royal Highness! xXx :kiss:

Its only day 1 & it's already a panty biting affair *hehe* xXx
:dominatrix:

SabrinaDeep

I'm asking for messy and disturbing, that's hot.

I voted for Tia Ling and Sabrina Deep. I've still got some votes left, I haven't decided who to cast them for yet. As always, I am susceptible to bribes and flattery.

Than this is for you. Obviously the "before" is missing but that's part of the teasing and you can't denying this is messy anyway ;)
Yeah, this is how my webcam show end more often than not.

A20121018_16.JPG

Briana Lee x 2
Harley Spencer (of course) x 2
Sabrina Deep x 1
Saffron Taylor x 1
Emma Butt x 1
Aaliyah Love x 1 (because she made the best/funniest post I've seen on here)
Ariel Rebel x 1 (just found out she is Canadian!)
and
The Big Ass Girl x 1 (never heard of her until today, but that name is so awesome!)

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Damn! You're right, Sabrina. There's no denying that's messy! Very messy messy messy!
I knew I voted for you for a reason.