• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Vote now for Miss FreeOnes 2013! Round 1 has officially started!!

@Petra / Roald : Just to make it *clear* ....like in last year, after each round there is a RE-SET to ZERO , right ?

50 Contestants for round 2 , 20 Contestants for round 3 ...correct ?

10.000,-- + 5 x 2500,-- = 22.500,-- right ?

The rest onto my bank-account like in 2008 ..... or WHAT ??`:D:facepalm::facepalm:

In True Mob Fashion My votes went as followed

Miss Freeones.

Miss Hybrid
Siri

Best OCSM

Miss Hybrid
Lane Sisters
Briana Lee
Lolita Borgia

Best Adult Model

Lolita Borgia
Ariel Rebel
Briana Lee

Best Newcomer

Lane Sisters

Well, for me my vote goes for Patty Plenty in the main group every day. I gotta support the one babe I actually know above the others. I then vote for the Hungarian party line in the Euro babe category, which as far as I know consists of Aletta Ocean, Aleksa Diamond, Kristina Sereny and Sandra Shine. Any other magyar lányok that I have over looked please let me know and I will send you a vote as well. hájra magyarok! I vote for Bea Cummings in the OCSM category, because I love the GILF thing but don't want to take a vote away from Patty in Miss Freeones. Then, I vote for Emma Butts and Terri Mack in the Euro babe category, because boobehs!
I was pretty excited when I saw Patty Plenty shoot up from around 113 to 82 in the space of a day, but it seems she is fading back to around 90. I find it hard to believe that she doesn't get more support. Maybe next year there can be a senior division for the Miss Freeones contest? I mean ladies like Patty and Bea Cummings, or Erica Lauren from last year should really get a lot more respect than they do here, but the 20-30 somethings just dominate too much. I think a Miss Freeones MILF/GILF category would give them a chance to compete in their own category, instead of with girls more than half their age. I think the MILF/GILF genre is an important one in the adult entertainment industry these days, so maybe we should recognize that special niche here.

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
It means a lot to me to be getting so much support from registered FreeOnes forum posters this year :)
Seems like sticking around all year hasn't hurt ;)

In celebration, here's the cutest gif ever of me & Kory Minx. :p
akb.gif

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 7404805, member: 498873"]It means a lot to me to be getting so much support from registered FreeOnes forum posters this year :)
Seems like sticking around all year hasn't hurt ;)

In celebration, here's the cutest gif ever of me & Kory Minx. :p
akb.gif

I have never wanted to be a balloon so much.

:drool2:

Vanilla DeVille

Official Checked Star Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vanilla-deville said:
Vanilla DeVille[/URL][/B], post: 7392913, member: 10636"]Thank you guys for all the votes and love thus far! I'm not going to beg and bribe to get your votes like some... but if you like me and my work, please continue to support me. :)

stairwaytoheaven086a.jpg

you get my vote Vanilla DeVille.....keep those pics coming

Will do, eddyb! Thanks so much! Btw, what kind of pics do you want to see?