• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote Jinxypie - fan signs, thank-yous, and banter

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys! Instead of crowding the Miss FreeOnes 2011 thread(s) with my pics, I'll save everyone the drama/complaining and keep most of them here. ;)

Let me know that one (or more) of your votes went to me, and you'll get your very own sign! I even take requests (right Maley? Shottis?)

Now, see what I've done with some of your signs?
jinxypie-freeones.jpg

:D

you got my votes babe ; )

if you make a sign for me just make it as sexy as you can pref. with your amazing tits =D

<3 hobson

Yes, Jinxypie is awesome :)I ove her fan signs :rubbel: How is the possibility of getting a more naughty one?

jinxypie

you got my votes babe ; )

if you make a sign for me just make it as sexy as you can pref. with your amazing tits =D

<3 hobson

You'll definitely get a sign next!! I'm about to post the ones I took earlier today...

not to be a pain in the ass but can you have your hair tied back (ponytail) like the first pic you posted here <33333 =D

oh yeah, that's the stuff :D Thanks.

Goodnight.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I'm not gonna vote for you, but you can write me a sign saying "Vodkas Victim, you're pathetic" if u want.
I aint gonna vote for no1.

jinxypie

I'm not gonna vote for you, but you can write me a sign saying "Vodkas Victim, you're pathetic" if u want.
I aint gonna vote for no1.

LOL, you get off on being called pathetic, huh? ;)
I'll think about it...

Good morning, everyone! :)

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
LOL, you get off on being called pathetic, huh? ;)
I'll think about it...

Good morning, everyone! :)

No, I just think it's pathetic to want a fansign.
That's right board members, that WAS a giant middle finger to you all :thefinger:

Nah but seriously, fan signs aren't my thing, I just think it would be funny after all the "I love you generic member name!" signs to have one saying "you suck, arsewipe". It would make people wonder what kind of a nutter would request such a sign.

Just a heads up; on point of principle I won't be voting for anybody, you included. Sorry.