• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote For The Freeones Member Whose Cock I Should Blow in LA

Whose cock should i blow in Los Angeles?

• toofast

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • Squallumz

Votes: 39 52.7%
  • DickChumley

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Waterline

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • vorador_1971

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Mr_Balls

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Blongsong23

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
If you don't win something in Miss FreeOnes, it sure as hell isn't for lack of trying.

It's also not because you're not hot as smoking hot magma.

These popularity contests are tricky to navigate...

You just guaranted yourself a neverending pass to my website. I'm not even gonna make it into the next round for Miss Freeones, but it's because of ppl like you that i never give up. Thank you!
PM incoming.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
You just guaranted yourself a neverending pass to my website. I'm not even gonna make it into the next round for Miss Freeones, but it's because of ppl like you that i never give up. Thank you!
PM incoming.

score dude. damn. :hatsoff:

PM incoming.

WOW!!!

Congratulations Dirk. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I would she offered me that one too. :D

Ok. Let's make it fair. SQUALLUMZ is in laready, no matter what. I'll take another one. First two most voted will join in: no cock touch required, no worries ahahah
IF i coul vote once again, I would vote for toofast

Thus far no one has made an offer to purchase my vote. Hell, no one has even made a polite request that I give it to them. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Hey sab, proposition here... What if you skip LA this year and come straight to Europe to give some blow jobs and gain some extra fans at the other side of the ocean? Wha do yah think, huh? :D

DR. B

Closed Account
blow vorador_1971, seriously. I always go for the underdog and you should to. I mean he had no votes til I hooked him up.

So...would premature ejaculation or just plain impotence be considered rolling a 1 or a critical fumble? :1orglaugh.

Although I assume the gigantic "being in the prescience of Sebrina" modifier on the roll would make just about anything turn out high.

I would love to self promote a little, but there is no way I could get away with this! Good luck to whomever wins. Sabrina, I promise I would have had a beautifully manscaped dick for you. I hope the other fellas will do the same! Happy suckie-suckie!