• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Vote for the Best Wallpaper Artist!

Which artist's wallpaper(s) do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I'll vote for Patrick, which made the most artistic.

R

RogueAlan

Cool on all counts, gang! Was fun putting something together but these show the next step in creativity & skill at manipulating them. Good luck everyone!

RA

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Ok, seriously. Let people see what the hell they´re really voting for by posting the full size wallpapers. There´s a lot of small details, filters and special effects that get completely lost on these rezised versions. Hell, you can´t even read the text on some of them because it´s so small.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Ok, seriously. Let people see what the hell they´re really voting for by posting the full size wallpapers. There´s a lot of small details, filters and special effects that get completely lost on these rezised versions. Hell, you can´t even read the text on some of them because it´s so small.

If you can send me the actual files sure, I'll put links up to the wallpapers. All I had was what you inserted in the email.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Today is election day in the USA and every vote counts. Here is how I view the candidates:

Wileyj269 had less contrast and more fitting to see icons over the wallpaper. 3 models with names boldly displayed.

Patrick_S was much the same but introduced theme. I am not a goth or horror person but I believe he could make a fitting piece for my or any other favorite theme. Ask him for spring time. Ask him for fall. Ask him for beach. Name your favorite model and he would deliver quality product.

Doc Scurlock displays 3 completely different pieces of work. I think that he does this for a living. He must have a portfolio with hundreds of wallpapers and he can create anything for you. Woman, beast, socks, kitchen cabinets, whatever. He's got it for you.

Skankfunk uses the reverse image for those that like to set their icons to either side. Nice since to see it being done well and so simple in different ways. Just split the screne and fill in what you want. I like it.

If I worked for Freeones and it was my decision who would design wallpaper for models it would Shottis. Get 2 sexy poses from a model, 1 close up and 1 full. Put them together. Closeup on the left for the icons and full on the right for you to enjoy. Make it sharp not fancy. And don't forget to include the Freeones logo.

Ranked from 1 to 5 from me:

1. Shottis
2. Patrick_S
Tie Wileyj269 Skankfunk
5.Doc Scurlock

Good luck to all and you all are winners for your work.

Today is election day in the USA and every vote counts. Here is how I view the candidates:

Wileyj269 had less contrast and more fitting to see icons over the wallpaper. 3 models with names boldly displayed.

Patrick_S was much the same but introduced theme. I am not a goth or horror person but I believe he could make a fitting piece for my or any other favorite theme. Ask him for spring time. Ask him for fall. Ask him for beach. Name your favorite model and he would deliver quality product.

Doc Scurlock displays 3 completely different pieces of work. I think that he does this for a living. He must have a portfolio with hundreds of wallpapers and he can create anything for you. Woman, beast, socks, kitchen cabinets, whatever. He's got it for you.

Skankfunk uses the reverse image for those that like to set their icons to either side. Nice since to see it being done well and so simple in different ways. Just split the screne and fill in what you want. I like it.

If I worked for Freeones and it was my decision who would design wallpaper for models it would Shottis. Get 2 sexy poses from a model, 1 close up and 1 full. Put them together. Closeup on the left for the icons and full on the right for you to enjoy. Make it sharp not fancy. And don't forget to include the Freeones logo.

Ranked from 1 to 5 from me:

1. Shottis
2. Patrick_S
Tie Wileyj269 Skankfunk
5.Doc Scurlock

Good luck to all and you all are winners for your work.

My kitchen cabinet wallpapers = hot stuff. :flame:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Nice work!! Voted 8)

Nice to see you out here in the contest with a vote. I have heard of you before but never checked you out. Folks, go check out GotGisele. Go check out her ratings too. Deserving of them.

I am threatening Freeones with this. If I don't win a free pass to GotGisele in the next month, I swear to Allah that I will subscribe on my own. You can't stop me. This is jihad.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
If you can send me the actual files sure, I'll put links up to the wallpapers. All I had was what you inserted in the email.
I have no idea what you´re talking about here. The wallpapers i sent in were 1600x1200 pixels. The ones posted in this thread are 600×447 pixels.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I have no idea what you´re talking about here. The wallpapers i sent in were 1600x1200 pixels. The ones posted in this thread are 600×447 pixels.

Yes, correct. However, you did not send me the actual file. You inserted the wallpapers into the email and I can not save those in outlook. I can not upload the file to link to on our FTP because I don't have it. I had to take screen shots of the wallpapers from my open email.

If you send me the files attached to your email I'd be happy to upload them so people can get the bigger size.