• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote for Saffron Taylor as Best Euro Babe and Adult Model 2012

Two more votes for you Saffron.:)

Saffron, if the reason you did not reply to my comment yesterday, was because it was rude or offensive to you, I would like to apologise.:)

Two more votes for you Saffron you sexy bitch. Sorry for my big mood swings with you, but one minute I'm thinking "wow, you're amazing", the next "I wanna destroy that chicks ass". You hold too much power over me.

Your devoted sex/wank slave

dundeered

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/saffron-taylor said:
Saffron Taylor[/URL][/B], post: 6693349, member: 301749"]I didnt quite understand your post, lol

This post Saffron, did you find it offensive? If so, sorry. Great pictures by the way. One question is Saffron Taylor your real name or your model name?

Seeing that its the last few days, I think you guys need some extra persuasion to fire your votes today this way http://miss.freeones.com/biography/Saffron_Taylor.html
Kisses

Saffron Taylor xxx

They are most persuasive , I would give you the trophy right now if I could . Well only one day to go and another 2 votes from me . I wish you the best of luck in the count and all the luck in the future . Hoping all your hard work leads to bigger and better things.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/saffron-taylor said:
Saffron Taylor[/URL][/B], post: 6693434, member: 301749"]It is my real name :)

I take it that post was kinda a compliment? lol

Yes it was. One more question; single or married?

Saffron Taylor

Official Checked Star Member
They are most persuasive , I would give you the trophy right now if I could . Well only one day to go and another 2 votes from me . I wish you the best of luck in the count and all the luck in the future . Hoping all your hard work leads to bigger and better things.

Aww thank you so much, your support is so appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to vote each day for me:) xx

You look beautiful in all your photos Saffron.
Does your place when you think you're on?
I hope that you are in the top 5 places.

Saffron Taylor

You look beautiful in all your photos Saffron.
Does your place when you think you're on?
I hope that you are in the top 5 places.

Sadly, nobody knows their current positions, so just keep firing those votes in and lets hope it pushes me higher over the rest of today and tomorrow:)

Well just put my last 2 votes in for you Saffron and realised you won't find out anything until the 19th of may......bummer....hope you still have some finger nails left by then. Was looking at other threads and noticed one by "Flying Wallaby" he has been counting who has voted from posts in each contestants official threads and the official round 3 Miss Free ones thread, he has you in the top 5 of each category. Its something You Might want to look at. Anyway as usual I wish the best of luck Saffron , it has been a pleasure.

Saffron Taylor

here are some pics to start the day:)

Please shoot me your votes on this all important last day for best euro and adult model:)

Kisses, Saffron Taylor

darklatexdominance27.jpg

darklatexdominance56.jpg

tropicaltemptress48.jpg

tropicaltemptress31.jpg

Saffron Taylor

Well the end is nigh... so please get those all important votes in for me today at :-> http://vote.saffrontaylor.com only hours to go and your votes count so much to me at this final stage.

Thank you to everyone who has been voting for me throughout the contest. I am honestly so pleased to have got this far and to be placed within the top 5 would be absolutely fantastic:)

You guys are the BEST!!!!

Big hugs, Kisses and mega long Licks;)

Saffron Taylor xxx <- Last chance to vote for me as Best Euro Babe and Best Adult Model

PS When this contest is over, make sure to come and see me live on webcam here so you can say hi:)