• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote for Me!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Another DP! :facepalm:

Harley and Larss are going DP crazy. !!!

Well done sweetie, (Harley, not Larss) you are doing fantastic, your boys won't let you down.

Kisses

Miss L'th, AKA Miss VVHHH

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Never mind Harley and Lars going DP crazy, I just posted on here and it vanished so I 0P'd

Harley you are doing fantastically well, irrespective of how long you have been here. When you factor that in, your success is even more amazing. It shows what excellent support your fans are giving. you have earned that.

Well done sweetie.

Harley, I think you could upset the applecart, if not this year, next.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid, AKA Miss L'th

4 more votes for you! And the other 6 are goint to be wasted :)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Aw, thanks!
Really? Did the girl that was stuck in the cusp of 50th a couple years ago make it much further than 50?
Personally, like I've said before, I don't expect to make it in that category to the second round, much less win it. But I will be super stoked if I do!

She did rather well. As a matter of fact you joined her forum just yesterday. ;)

nice to see the legend of Miss Hybrid growing since she's responsible for so many other things growing

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6637432, member: 579739"]Thank you Pasty, Dazza and Thomas for your votes! It is really sincerely appreciated! I wouldn't be where I am if it weren't for my fans.

You're very welcome Harley, just stuck another in for you too to keep you in that top 50. :)

Harley Spencer

As I told you on facebook, I'm going to vote you! :) You deserve my votes everyday, so I bookmarked your page and changed my signature!

If you feel like doing fansigns, you can do one for me, with my nickname on it! And maybe with some feet :) (holding the fansign with them would be kinda freakish and monkeyish, right?)

if you don't, you already got my votes anyway, and I can keep going!

Here you go! Sorry it took me a bit longer than expected to get this done for you. Hope you like them!

Attachments

• coolflame 002.jpg
    coolflame 002.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 126
  • coolflame 006.jpg
    coolflame 006.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 136
I see that the last days push to get you back into top 50 in Miss Freeones was not a waste of votes :)
Can i have a fansign?

Hey Harley I want to give you all my votes. Did I see here that I can vote for you as many times as I want?

I just found you on a few months ago and I've been searching you all the time to see your new sets. You're a beautiful girl and seem to have a good head don't ever change a thing about yourself.

Harley Spencer

Thank you Harley!!! That's obvious, I like them both!!! You're awesome!

You made me curious, if those are coolflame002 and coolflame006, is there any coolflame001 to 005? :p

Actually there are 11 photos total. But the other ones suck, so I just chose those 2.

It's the same as with my photo sets. I can shoots hundreds of photos for a particular set, but I only choose 50-.... sometimes 80ish, depending on the set and how much I like it.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Actually there are 11 photos total. But the other ones suck, so I just chose those 2.

It's the same as with my photo sets. I can shoots hundreds of photos for a particular set, but I only choose 50-.... sometimes 80ish, depending on the set and how much I like it.

i dont buy it. all Harley photos are by definition gorgeous