• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote for Me!

because im subscribed to the "chicks with tattoos" thread, i noticed you like the suicide girls... have you ever thought about trying to be one?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
because im subscribed to the "chicks with tattoos" thread, i noticed you like the suicide girls... have you ever thought about trying to be one?

Yeah, I had thought about being a Suicide Girl back before I started modeling again. But as soon as I started modeling, I abandoned the idea because of the bullshit I found out about the people running the site. I also especially don't want to be one because there is no guarantee of pay. Last time I checked, and I'm sure it hasn't changed, the girls only get paid if and when a set they shot gets voted by the members as Set of the Day. That could happen immediately, it could take days, weeks, months, and who knows, maybe even years... or never. So it would be constant shooting with only a CHANCE to get paid. Plus if you model for SG, you're not allowed to model for basically anything else... your options for modeling elsewhere are extremely limited. From what I understand, I couldn't model for any magazines or any other sites that are alt related. It's ridiculous.

So, I love the Suicide Girls, but the contract is absolute bullshit.

with all of the month old accounts, and the accounts from years ago with less than a dozen posts popping up, its a shame i didnt set up multiple accounts to fluff up votes for you more

I know you were joking, but, just as a general heads up for anyone thinking of doing that, if a mod or admin discovers that you have a duplicate account(s) for the purpose of cheating, the offending accounts will be banned until the end of the contest, and the votes cast will be voided. Now, go play nice, children. :)

Harley Spencer

^seriously?! that pisses me off then, considering how many gorgeous sg there are that could be getting better exposure... i was wondering why some of them werent modeling elsewhere.

Yeah, that's why. I'm sure that a lot of the ones that are SGs do it simply because they're proud to be a SG, but I've heard of many that abandoned SG because of that nonsense.

Harley Spencer

I know you were joking, but, just as a general heads up for anyone thinking of doing that, if a mod or admin discovers that you have a duplicate account(s) for the purpose of cheating, the offending accounts will be banned until the end of the contest, and the votes cast will be voided. Now, go play nice, children. :)

Yes, exactly. Please, don't anybody make any duplicate accounts for me! It'll do more harm than good.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6614291, member: 579739"]Oh ha ok. There's quite a few usernames that I wonder what they really mean, or if they only chose it because the ones they wanted were taken.

Thank you for the votes!

Your exactly right Harley...l've always used Dazza as my username, but couldn't as it was already taken...so added MXM to it and hey presto thats my username, Dazza MXM.

l've been voting for you too :)

Harley Spencer

Am I to assume that when the contest is over this thread will be done:crying:

This thread will be done. I will continue to converse in here if people are posting, but the purpose of the thread will no longer be relevant.

However, I do intend on making an Official Harley Spencer Thread after this is all said and done. Whether I win or not. I would do it now, but I'm afraid it would get lost in the masses of all the other threads of individual girls. I'd like it all to die down a little until I make myself an official thread to continuously post photos and such.

This thread will be done. I will continue to converse in here if people are posting, but the purpose of the thread will no longer be relevant.

However, I do intend on making an Official Harley Spencer Thread after this is all said and done. Whether I win or not. I would do it now, but I'm afraid it would get lost in the masses of all the other threads of individual girls. I'd like it all to die down a little until I make myself an official thread to continuously post photos and such.

Yay!:drawheart:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

i dont think any thread where youre posting pictures is going to ever get lost

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6621008, member: 579739"]Eh.... I think right now it might get lost. A lot of people might just look at it and say, "Oh joy, another girl spamming her photos thread."

Hmm...sounds like the easiest thing to do would be just to send your photos directly to my email then. ;)