• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote for Me!

Does she? Nice! Your girlfriend has good taste. It is a nice little bikini. Got it from Hot Topic when I was... 16 I think, so I've had it for about 5 years.

Thank you! I really appreciate it and I'm glad you liked the photos.

Yea she got hers from hot topic around the same time. Good luck with the contest!! I hope you win something and if not I hope you at least get some great promotion.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6614291, member: 579739"]Oh ha ok. There's quite a few usernames that I wonder what they really mean, or if they only chose it because the ones they wanted were taken.

Bet you've never wondered where I got mine from. Not that you give a rat's ass, anyways...

Bet you've never wondered where I got mine from. Not that you give a rat's ass, anyways...

ill guess its because you flip people off a lot?

4149_original_35_original_tumblr_ljavvlFAQ21qfkcqx.gif

ill guess its because you flip people off a lot?

4149_original_35_original_tumblr_ljavvlFAQ21qfkcqx.gif

Guilty as charged, but, no, that doesn't have anything to do with it. ;)

I do give a rat's ass :( And yes, actually, I have wondered before. It kind of makes me think of the movie Rango.

Rango?!? Really??? I never would've thought of that.

It's actually the name of a Charles Mingus piece. It's a tribute to Charlie Parker, who, for those of you who aren't familiar with jazz, was known as Yardbird, or just Bird. The piece was originally titled If Charlie Parker Were A Gunslinger, There Would Be A Lot Of Dead Copycats, but that was too long for a screen name. :D

Anyway, this is a version recorded by the Mingus Big Band:

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6614651, member: 579739"]Are joil and over two different words?

Think of it as JOI lover. I didn't know that you could have spaces in your username here when I signed up.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Where's my feetsie fansign? :hammer:

Oh and if you want to give away those hoohaa smelling panties, I'd be willing to take them from you. :shy:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
But then the bra that I have that matches those panties won't have a matching pair of panties.

Oh don't worry, I'm going to make your feetsie fansign.

I take the bra too. Does it smell like you? :drool2:

And I would't mind if you delivered them personally still wearing them so I can take them off myself. With my teeth.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I take the bra too. Does it smell like you? :drool2:

And I would't mind if you delivered them personally still wearing them so I can take them off myself. With my teeth.

You cheating bastard, what will Briana say when I tell her this? :tongue:

I won't, however, if you back away from my territory. :D

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6615066, member: 579739"]Ooo... So this is your territory?

Well, I did kind of have a stencil made for a tattoo that says "Territory of ApolloBalboa", is that okay?