• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote for Me!

Wow, Harley Spencer literally took it up the ass for my vote. Now that's some fan appreciation. How is anybody not going to vote for this girl?

Thanks for the pics, my votes are yours. You earned them. I hope to bribed by you again soon.

I have an idea,
lets all do searches for Harley Spencer on the freeones site
and see if we can get her on top of the "Todays Most Searched Babe".

What do you think?
I think this will be fun.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I have an idea,
lets all do searches for Harley Spencer on the freeones site
and see if we can get her on top of the "Todays Most Searched Babe".

What do you think?
I think this will be fun.

That's interesting.

I have noticed that I've never seen my name on that list, the few times I've looked. I don't typically check out the main page, I go straight to the forum when I come to this site.

I have an idea. You tell me what you want to see me do, I'll do it if I haven't yet or post a photo if I already have it, and if I do it to your satisfaction, you vote for me in one of the categories I'm registered for in the Miss FreeOnes 2012 contest.

What do you say?

hmm... give your allegiance to the devils to win the stanley cup this year.

i figure its easier than wrestling a bear while dressed as raggedy ann, or making a diorama of the battle at gettysburg out of ground beef, or whatever other silly requests thereve been so far...

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
That's interesting.

I have noticed that I've never seen my name on that list, the few times I've looked. I don't typically check out the main page, I go straight to the forum when I come to this site.

PETRAAAAAAAA!
How does the "Today's most searched babe" thing work?

The most searched for babes is just that...the babes who are searched for the most on FreeOnes.

OK, here's my request: take a picture of yourself naked holding a piece of paper with "Te amo Pablo Ulises Fernández de Argentina" on it. Do that, and my vote is yours. :)

OK, here's my request: take a picture of yourself naked holding a piece of paper with "Te amo Pablo Ulises Fernández de Argentina" on it. Do that, and my vote is yours. :)

¿Quieres que te mienta para obtener tu voto? ¡Esto empieza a parecer elección presidencial! :1orglaugh

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I don't have a pirate costume. I'd go out and get one, but I have a measly $150 in my bank account that's supposed to last me until next payday.

Well, according to PirateKing, if you have a corset you're a pirate wench. o-O

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Harley, your ass dildo pictures are fantastic :drool2:

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I, personally would love to see you in the kitchen, making a Turkey sandwich in nothing but a pair of sneakers and your drawers.

Thanx

:wave:

Alright Alex, here's the sammich pictures! It's ham and cheese with a little bit of tease.

Attachments

• sammich 007.jpg
    sammich 007.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 175
  • sammich 008.jpg
    sammich 008.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 170
  • sammich 010.jpg
    sammich 010.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 163