• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote Bella Bellini for Miss FreeOnes *PICS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashe

Banned
haha, sounds like my visitor messages area is about to get a whole lot more XXX rated;)

yep! But I will halt it if ya want babe. I see some girls love lots of xxx stories and some don't. I can't figure out how to create a xxx story on your visitor site, too sexy with lots of xxx comments or a moderate one etc. I don't know what is in your mind right now. Hence the xxx stories is pending at the moment on your visitor site.....:)

BellaBellini

Official Checked Star Member
I have been voting for you daily. Sad that you are not ranked higher in the cam model contest. We are losing to ladies that are not cam models :(

I know:/ But I'm just viewing the contest as a chance to meet people I wouldn't ordinarily chat to. So it is all good. Although I still want to make it to round 2 so keep voting everyone! I've been voting for you also Jane:)

So I spoke for hours on skype with my mom back in South Africa and then started shooting fan signs. I just noticed it is after 7 a.m! That is ridiculous even for me:eek: I'll upload all the fan signs after I get some sleep but here are 2 in the mean time:)

bellabellini_fishnetsfans-021.jpg

bellabellini_fishnetsfans-024.jpg

I'd really appreciate the votes everyone! Thanks and hope you are having a good weekend.

R

RogueAlan

Bella,
Ha, thanks for the fansign... that was a great surprise--made my morning. Continued success to you, In this season i can be thankful for the MissFreeOnes contest since it meant getting to meet you.

Be good,
RA

I would not say no to another fansign involving that amazing ass of yours :)

Thank You Bella For The Fantastic Fan Sign!! I Love It!! :lovecoupl
I'm Off To Go Vote Again Babe!! Have A Great Weekend Whats Left Of It Girl!!
:Kiss::Kiss::Kiss::Kiss: All Over Ya!!
P.S. Girl You Can Stay Extra Naughty All The Time For Me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.