• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote Bella Bellini for Miss FreeOnes *PICS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashe

Banned
Please read an appeal from no 1 fan of Bella Bellini : I have been voting Bella Bellini since the first day of the Miss FreeOnes competition. Why don't you be like me by give her a vote everyday at no charge. Bella Bellini is a very beautiful girl and she response to each of the comments you have posted on her visitor site on Freeones. She will reply to any of your questions which you guys has posted on Freeones and she is willing to reply your queries. She is not like most other girls who could not gives any response on their visitor site. If you guys are not happy with her for any reasons please do so and express your feelings to Belle Bellini. She is willing to answer to any of your guys unsatisfactory feelings. Please vote for Miss Bella Bellin

Sashe

Banned
Good morning/afternoon/evening/night world. My vote for today

Miss Freeones - Vanilla DeVille, Jane Burgess, Kortney Kane, Play With Alisa, Nikki Nova, Bella Bellini, Miss Hybrid, Spexy Ashleigh, Wanda CHW, Ivy Snow
Miss Euro Babe - Miss Hybrid, Lupe Fuentes, Rebekah Dee
Best Cam Girl - Jane Burgess, Sabrina Deep, Spexy Ashleigh
Best Adult Model - Spexy Ashleigh, Wanda CHW, Xo Eve
Best New Comer - Ivy Snow, Kortney Kane, Spexy Ashleigh
Best Official Site - Ivy Snow, Nikki Nova, Miss Hybrid
Best O.C.S.M - Miss Hybrid, Bella Bellini, Nikki Nova

BellaBellini

Official Checked Star Member
Good morning/afternoon/evening/night world. My vote for today

Miss Freeones - Vanilla DeVille, Jane Burgess, Kortney Kane, Play With Alisa, Nikki Nova, Bella Bellini, Miss Hybrid, Spexy Ashleigh, Wanda CHW, Ivy Snow
Miss Euro Babe - Miss Hybrid, Lupe Fuentes, Rebekah Dee
Best Cam Girl - Jane Burgess, Sabrina Deep, Spexy Ashleigh
Best Adult Model - Spexy Ashleigh, Wanda CHW, Xo Eve
Best New Comer - Ivy Snow, Kortney Kane, Spexy Ashleigh
Best Official Site - Ivy Snow, Nikki Nova, Miss Hybrid
Best O.C.S.M - Miss Hybrid, Bella Bellini, Nikki Nova

Thanks for your support Sashe:D

BellaBellini

Thanks for your votes everyone! Only a few more days left until the end of round 1 so I really appreciate your support now.

I think it is time for more fan signs:D

bellabellini_fishnetsfans-028.jpg

bellabellini_fishnetsfans-025.jpg

bellabellini_fishnetsfans-029.jpg

bellabellini_fishnetsfans-027.jpg

I have a few errands to run but I'll be back later to post some more. Let me know if you've voted and haven't received a fan sign yet:)

BellaBellini

I posted the first batch of fan signs on my free blog and I'll be back to post some more in a few hours once I've had some sleep. CLICK HERE to vote for me. We are in the final stretch now and I'd love to move on to round 2 so I can start the contest I want to run for you guys:)

bellabellini_blackbrafans-031.jpg

Thanks for all your support everyone:) You've been awesome!

It's not hard to vote for such a cute girl with an amazing ass :)

Hope you make it to the next round beautiful Bella. You've got my vote, got to get as many sexy Canadian girls, like yourself, in there as possible.

BellaBellini

Hope you make it to the next round beautiful Bella. You've got my vote, got to get as many sexy Canadian girls, like yourself, in there as possible.

Thanks! I just posted your fan sign in your Canadian girls thread but here it is again, along with some other ones I did EARLY this morning.

bellabellini_blackbrafans-034.jpg

bellabellini_blackbrafans-032.jpg

bellabellini_blackbrafans-033.jpg

bellabellini_blackbrafans-030.jpg

bellabellini_blackbrafans-039.jpg

Only a few more hours left so I really appreciate all your support now:) CLICK HERE to vote for me and let me know if you haven't received a fan sign so I can make you one!

I've been trying to find a christmas picture of you that i can use for my background, but everywhere i find the naked christmas shopping set every picture is normal and not wide like i need. Do you have a wide christmas picture?

Have you forgotten about my booty fansign?

I posted the first batch of fan signs on my free blog and I'll be back to post some more in a few hours once I've had some sleep. CLICK HERE to vote for me. We are in the final stretch now and I'd love to move on to round 2 so I can start the contest I want to run for you guys:)

bellabellini_blackbrafans-031.jpg

Thanks for all your support everyone:) You've been awesome!

And to make it safe I´m gonna vote for you today again. :angels::):hatsoff:

BellaBellini

I've been trying to find a christmas picture of you that i can use for my background, but everywhere i find the naked christmas shopping set every picture is normal and not wide like i need. Do you have a wide christmas picture?

Have you forgotten about my booty fansign?

I'll go look if I have a landscape xmas one for you:) I haven't forgotten about the booty pic. I just had to get to bed, it was 5 a.m when I went to sleep;p

I'll do it tonight & post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.