• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Volkswagen Jetta's

Are Jetta's chick or gay cars? I just saw a new Jetta and it was one of the nicest cars inside and out that I have ever seen. I want one but I heard a while back that Jetta's were big with gays. Any of you straight guys out there have or like Jetta's?

Leather shoes, tasteful clothes and hair gel are also "big with gays". So is healthy food and exercise.

Maybe we should all lounge around in loafers, sweat pants, with unkempt hair, eat raw food, swill beer and communicate in grunts - lest we commit the cardinal sin of "appearing gay".

What? Shallow? Moi?

Oops! I used a French word! Damn! I guess that makes me gay now.

bigbadbrody

Banned
As long as you feel comfortable with yourself in the car than does it really matter what you drive?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
i own a 06 jetta!
black and mean looking and im 100 % hetero!
best car i ever owned and get alot of compliments on the car!
stick w/ black and black leather interior and youre safe........no gays would rock it like that!:rofl:

pitino

are you talking to me?
on of the best family cars (at least in Europe)

The only car a man should be worried about looking "gay" in is a Toyota Paseo,imo.100% total bitch car.

Well..unless it's painted pink or has a penis-shaped gear knob, then I shouldn't worry too much.

Your main concern, as I see it, will be the constant pointing and mocking laughter coming from trendy 'in-the-know' folk, who thought that Jettas disappeared along with the last ice-age.

local568

Closed Account
I had no idea that a car could be gay. So if the salesman taps you on the foot while you are in the restroom is that a sign its a gay car?

member006

Closed Account
Leather shoes, tasteful clothes and hair gel are also "big with gays". So is healthy food and exercise.

Maybe we should all lounge around in loafers, sweat pants, with unkempt hair, eat raw food, swill beer and communicate in grunts - lest we commit the cardinal sin of "appearing gay".

What? Shallow? Moi?

Oops! I used a French word! Damn! I guess that makes me gay now.

:thumbsup: Good post.

So far as I know sexual preference is the only thing that can make you a 'homosexual' not good taste. ;)

LL

You should get one if you're the one that wants it...

...not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

Seriously I wouldn't care what other people thought.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
I've posted this before: I think that "gay" or "faggy" has had a separate meaning from homosexual-ish for a long time. The words, also I think, are often meant to signify effeminate, and/or slight/soft/winy men. (And I do use them myself that way.)

Well, in fact, the old meaning of the word "gay" is "joyful" or "happy", so the homosexual context was not in until 1970 - 80. The word "faggot" appeared later in 1990ies, but essentially in comes from the old English "fagote", where it meant "stick" (genrally, a reference to the size of the penis). Some other words exist, like "sissy" or "queer" or even "johhny" (which is pretty much Aussie). But none of them really derives from homosexual terms, so it's rather the way you use it that counts. However, such words as "homo" or "pederast" are direct meaning of this practice and apply only to people (you can't say that a car is "homo").
So there you have it. Might be a noun vs adjective debate.

I've posted this before: I think that "gay" or "faggy" has had a separate meaning from homosexual-ish for a long time. The words, also I think, are often meant to signify effeminate, and/or slight/soft/winy men. (And I do use them myself that way.)

Camp?

No..it's not a question!..just another term.:D