• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Virgin or MILF

Where would you rather park your car, a private garage thats a little tight at the sides or a multi story that is surprisingly cheap, over crowded and smells like toilet water...

VIRGIN! There's something about being the 'teacher'.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I don't think I've popped enough virgins - I choose the virgin.

OK, I admit it, I'm a virgin, I just want someone to be gentle with me *cries*

Virgin. Just because someone has experience doesn't mean they are comfortable with sex, or even into sex for that matter. So I don't believe there is necessarily anything to learn from a MILF. And at least with the virgin, I know for sure she isn't going to pass a disease onto me, and isn't comparing me to 10 other guys.

But truthfully, it doesn't matter to me much. It's all about the person, not what they have or haven't done sexually.

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
The only virgin I ever fucked is my EX wife. I know what a woman wants. Who knows what some little girl is looking for.

I think I would have to go with the virgin here based on their expectations. The MILF types I have come across expect you to get them off every time. A virgin would probably be thankful once sex stopped being painful.

You need to meet more MILF's.

MILF's for me.

MILF hands down. Had a virgin, taught her a lot she could suck dick like hell swallowed too!!! Then she acted like she forgot how!!!