• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Violet Doll / Very Violet / Violet Erotica / Viorotica

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Re: Very Violet / Violet Erotica

I would love to magically disappear from FreeOnes, what about life in general? Can you take care of that too?

:hi:

No. I don't want your job.

Violet Doll

Official Checked Star Member

Here's the deal. I suggest every single person in this thread takes notice of my post because my tolerance for utter rudeness to the girls that I work my ass of convincing that posting on FreeOnes is a GOOD THING has left the building a good long time ago.

The next person that steps over the boundry of politeness will get a boot out the door. Permanently. Are we all on the same page? And I really don't care if that person has been around since the board was formed, has a million posts, has the highest rep around here, is an OCSM or ACO. I'm 100% tired of this bullshit.

So if you want to test me on this, go ahead and be the first to make that post that will make you magically disappear from FreeOnes.

Your threats are sexy, and scary. :D

Thanks for putting the meanies in check.

Sometimes I Touch Myself
Screens from an upcoming video.

I admit i touch my self to after seeing those lol. I need to join your site oh pay day hurry up and get here.

Here's the deal. I suggest every single person in this thread takes notice of my post because my tolerance for utter rudeness to the girls that I work my ass of convincing that posting on FreeOnes is a GOOD THING has left the building a good long time ago.

The next person that steps over the boundry of politeness will get a boot out the door. Permanently. Are we all on the same page? And I really don't care if that person has been around since the board was formed, has a million posts, has the highest rep around here, is an OCSM or ACO. I'm 100% tired of this bullshit.

So if you want to test me on this, go ahead and be the first to make that post that will make you magically disappear from FreeOnes.

:(...I was going to tell you something nice about your tentacles...:dunno: I don't know if I will do it.;)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Your threats are sexy, and scary. :D

Thanks for putting the meanies in check.

:angels:
^^
It's true (just ignore the whips in my attic)

:(...I was going to tell you something nice about your tentacles...:dunno: I don't know if I will do it.;)

Don't worry, they don't hurt. Too badly. :1orglaugh

Lets have some fun. I'm going to post a random thing everyday and hopefully we'll get Violet's thoughts on it. In fact we can call it Violet's Thoughts. Maybe it'll spark up some interesting conversation.

Alright first thing, Violet's Thoughts on...

Sneakers with lights in them.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

Lets have some fun. I'm going to post a random thing everyday and hopefully we'll get Violet's thoughts on it. In fact we can call it Violet's Thoughts. Maybe it'll spark up some interesting conversation.

what? no picture?

Violet Doll

Official Checked Star Member

Hmmm. . . if I could only find a pair for me. I'm jealous they only make them for children!

She sure is pretty. She lightens up our day and she should have lots of cred for that. As George Carlin used to say when he tried to modernize "make love, not war";
"make fuck, not kill"
Couldnt agree more. And you sweet miss Violet you sure do your part for world peace. ;-)
Cudos and have a good evening sirs and misses.