• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Violet Doll / Very Violet / Violet Erotica / Viorotica

Re: Very Violet / Violet Erotica

It's A Trap!! I tried signing up for her sight, but it sneakily redirects you to Cam With Carmen's site to sign up for....havent found any way to sign up for violets site......

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

It's A Trap!! I tried signing up for her sight, but it sneakily redirects you to cam with carmen's site to sign up for....havent found any way to sign up for violets site......

It's your browser. You need to clear the cookies.

If you see carmen's image on http://viorotica.com/join then clear your cookies OR register from a different browser (IE, FireFox, etc). If you see only Violet on the join page, then you are good to go.

No traps etc ... we have several members who can verify that.

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

With the launch of Viorotica.com we couldn't leave you guys without some of the sexy teasers from her new content! So sit back, enjoy the view then JOIN VIOROTICA NOW!

280_VCP_0042.jpg

663_VCP_0043.jpg

162_VCP_0044.jpg

150_VCP_0046.jpg

320_VCP_0048.jpg

387_VCP_0051.jpg

149_VCP_0063.jpg

859_VCP_0069.jpg

678_VCP_0070.jpg

506_VCP_0075.jpg

Violet I am a huge fan of your work and think its great that you take the time to interact with your fanbase as much as you do. That said I think you should stop replying to the negative comments completly, it only serves to validate their ramblings and put downs. If you ignore them there are dozens of posters who will no doubt come to your defence and it is always better PR to have someone counteract a negative comment then to get into an argument yourself.
Just let the idiots speak their peace and let it slide, focus on those among us who love who you are and what you do. Sometime you just have to suffer the fools.

Love your work and hope to see more of it, as well as more of you on this forum.

i'm amazed at some of the ladies who made the cut for Miss Freeones, while Violet is out. oh well, there's no accounting for the other guy's taste. same for Jenny Poussin.

Eeek... just started reading the thread and I guess I posted pics from the old site. Sorry Violet... please forgive me. :bowdown:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

...dont they?

although i do want violet back

maybe they do. i guess it depends on what violet wants.

maybe Doc should promise to give a beating to the Saved by the Bell cast member of her choice if she returns?